Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help!! UCAS form, cant find my qualification

Options
  • 04-01-2010 1:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,000 ✭✭✭

Hi I'm applying online for a course in Scotland. everything's clear cut except I can't seem to find how to submit my BA in psych/classics from NUIG. Urgent help needed from anyone that can help me please!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭regob

Hi I'm applying online for a course in Scotland. everything's clear cut except I can't seem to find how to submit my BA in psych/classics from NUIG. Urgent help needed from anyone that can help me please!!!

ring ucas and ask, they be able tpo give ya better advice than anyone here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,288 ✭✭✭pow wow

NUI Galway is listed as National University of Ireland Galway so you need to type it fully word for word for the 'find' function to work. It leaves the Exam Centre number blank which isn't a huge problem, though if you can it would be worth ringing NUIG to see if they know what their number is.

You can select 'O' for other qualifications, then 'Other EU Intl Qualifications' and add your degree module by module there.

All the qualifications listed alphabetically are pre-college ones so you have no other option really. You can also ring UCAS as regob suggested.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,000 ✭✭✭spinandscribble

So every module over 3 years? seriously? or just final year? cricky, i better find my transcript...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,288 ✭✭✭pow wow

I don't know if they require that much detail or not but if you can include it it would help. They may limit the amount you can add anyway but I can't see that from my screen.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭regob

pow wow six thirty in the morning criky

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭brinepacer

I was just about to ask the same question. Is it the same for HETAC qulaifications? I got a cert in computer programming in tralee in 2002, but while they gave FETAC, they have no HETAC option or NFQ option.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,000 ✭✭✭spinandscribble

Just a note to anyone with a degree from an Irish Uni, I was in NUIG today and the careers advisor told me to pick the "degree" drop down from the menu. It's a bit easier too as only your final degree class, name of degree and time you were awarded the degree are required.

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭cazmcco

Hey!

I had to fill out the same forms last year, i cant remember exactly what i did, but i remember filling in each of the modules i did in the final year ( i had level 6 and level 7 qualifications). I think i put my qualification down as "other" and then filled in the qualification full title and modules. it was a pain anyways!!!

Advertisement