Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Is lidl aftershave good ?

• 15-06-2013 4:59pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 769 ✭✭✭

lidl aftershave Is it any good.
    Would it leave you with a rash or something

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 241 ✭✭Ava_e

I have used their ladies perfumes with no problems some smell nicer than some of the more expensive brands. Their X Bolt is meant to smell very similar to Hugo Boss aftershave.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 769 ✭✭✭Twoandahalfmen

Ava_e wrote: »
    I have used their ladies perfumes with no problems some smell nicer than some of the more expensive brands. Their X Bolt is meant to smell very similar to Hugo Boss aftershave.

Thanks
    it's only €3 so ill give it a shot.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭monkeysnapper

Thanks

Or a spray :0)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,791 ✭✭✭JJJJNR

Thanks

Bought a bottle of it and its very good aftershave, it lasts ages and it is just like hugo boss.. even the bottle looks the same.. going to pick up a couple more bottles for the price.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,180 ✭✭✭hfallada

X bolt smells more chemically than a bottle of toilet cleaner for the first 10 mins. Then its eventually loses its chemical smell and is pretty decent.

Although I have it, I prefer chanel de bleu( its €55 per 50ml and too strong for everyday use). But apparently all aftershaves/ perfumes are **** quality and so cheaply made. The only one that reflects its price and materials is Chanel. Although its very expensive like all Chanel its because of the quality materials in it. I have washed myself after chanel de bleu and I can still smell it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,791 ✭✭✭JJJJNR

what aftershave do you use again.

Advertisement