Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Possible improvements for my website Anybrief.com

Options
  • 28-05-2015 8:50pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2

I have started a website Anybrief.com- Being a student myself It can be difficult to make some money out of your talents. Some people have some really cool talents, even like photoshopping. My website is an online work platform so anyone can post jobs.

At the moment very few people are posting jobs(small jobs they can do eg share a link on facebook, draw a cool picture, sell leaving cert notes etc etc) and I cannot figure out why?

I would greatly appreciate if people could check out my site and let me know how it can be improved?

p.s I would also appreciate if you could post a job that you are talented at or spread the word about the website because It is a simple idea which ireland needs( and dont worry its not like im making huge money off this website, it is more to fulfill a need to society(its free to post jobs))

Thanks for your help
    Regards,
    calvin

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37 ithorizon

Yeah man PricerrTheme is cool.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,621 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. G

I think you would be better off starting with Ireland and using a .ie domain. It gives it more of a personal feel, instead of going straight to global and more likely to be used. Just a suggestion.

No SSL either.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,551 ✭✭✭Squeeonline

so it's kinda like fivrr for the irish market? Could work. Looks nice, but as Mr G said, get a .ie domain to make it seem more local and not something global and full of scams.

Advertisement