Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sun 16: Thomond Park, Tickets ?

Options
  • 09-12-2007 1:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,593 ✭✭✭

Hey Guys,

Looking for tickets for the Munster match in Thomond Park next week but can't find thm on the net anywhere.

Are they for sale yet or what ?

Barry.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

I'd say they're like golddust. Esp. after they said that the crowd will be limited to 9000

• Registered Users Posts: 1,593 ✭✭✭barry181091

Oh....:(:(

• Registered Users Posts: 23,776 ✭✭✭✭phog

For the last number of years tickets for Munster's HC games in TP have never been available on the net or in shops.

Next year with the increased capacity this might (but I doubt it) change.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

If the tickets never go on general salee, Then how do people get them, lol ? Just show up on the day :confused:

• Advertisement

Ohh, Maybe I can get one then ;)

What's this about it being limited to 9000? Why? I never heard anything about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,776 ✭✭✭✭phog

What's this about it being limited to 9000? Why? I never heard anything about it.

H&S or Fire Chief has cut the capacity and the rumour is it s now capped at 9,000.

Wold anyone here whos joined a club be able to get me tickets at all ? Can't get them any wherer :(:(

• Advertisement

Hope is slipping . . .:(:(:(:(

Advertisement