Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Has a father who has a history of violence and drug abuse the right to see his child?

• 16-06-2015 6:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi all,

I am here asking for a friend of mine who is worried sick about her child because the father has suddenly after a 2 years of drugged up stupers decided he wants to see his child again. She has been through an unbelievable amount of worry and heart ache in the past and so has the child. The father is basically a waster, drugs, crime and everything in between. She has turned her whole life around since the birth of her son and works hard to provide her son with the best life possible, she is so protective of him but has told me she wishes the father was the type she could even negotiate with on matters but he's never grown up and is on a war path. I told her there is no way a judge would make you leave your son with that kind of person but she keeps telling me otherwise and that she would have no choice but to. My question is, is that really the case? What kind of judge could live with himself if something happened to the child if put in that situation?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,830 ✭✭✭✭Taltos

Sorry OP - this forum is to help those going through a Separation or Divorce.
    Subjects such as yours are very close to seeking legal advice so I am not even sure which forum would be most appropriate - Legal Issues / Parenting.
    However suggest you contact the mods in each before starting this thread there as it may breach their charters...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement