Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Singer wanted

Options
  • 30-01-2015 8:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

male or female singer wanted for working band
    Our singer is leaving in April
    So have time to work with someone new who wants to have a go
    Or someone experienced
    We're a five piece band from Louth with plenty of gigs for the year
    Mostly cover rock stuff
    Tagged:

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,308 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Master

Moved from "Singing and Vocals"

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Merlincork

Where are you based? my email is tattylanch, at hot mail dot com.... can't post the link properly because I'm a new user...

• Registered Users Posts: 6 suzy91

I'm interested . Names suzi 24 living in meath .. Unfortunatly I have no recordings just yet ..

Email me at Suzanneobrien17 @ gmail.com

Talk soon

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Swampy donkey

pm sent

• Registered Users Posts: 1 joeyvykukal

Hi, Im a singer with experiences from 10 years of opera study and years of giving concerts in modern pop and rock music. Could you pm some tracks please id send you some of my recordings. thank you.
    Joey

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 anyaelacru

Hi

I just wondered if you are still looking for a lead vocalist, would be very glad to
    send you voice sample- I have performance experience, with some singing, love all genres, especially Rock.
    Thanks a lot

Anna

Advertisement