Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electric Gates Galway

Options
  • 13-04-2014 9:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,099 ✭✭✭

Folks, we're looking at pricing electric gates for our house in Monivea.
    Can anyone recommend a good gate supplier in Galway?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 855 ✭✭✭Evolution1

There's a chap on here named Kub.
    He would be the man to talk to. You mightn't be out of his range

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

He might be the right man to talk to but he's a bit away from Galway.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,528 ✭✭✭kub

Thanks lads I have been in touch with the OP via PM and am trying to source a reputable installer up in that neck of the woods.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Aido888

Hi Folks,

I realise this is an old post but I'm thinking of installing electric gates also. Do any of you have any good recommendations? I live around the Claregalway area. Thanks in advance.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭JillyQ

Aido888 wrote: »
    Hi Folks,

I realise this is an old post but I'm thinking of installing electric gates also. Do any of you have any good recommendations? I live around the Claregalway area. Thanks in advance.

PM sent

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 49 SirustheVirus

Hi Folks,

Can anyone recommend a good reputable supplier & installer for electric gates. I live in the east Galway area and am looking to get a couple of quotes with a view to installing early next year.

Thanks
    Sirus

• Registered Users Posts: 8 mredbird

Hi All,

Same as the last few posts. I am looking at installing electric gates in 2 houses (One North Galway and one South Galway). Any recommendations for a quality supplier would be appreciated.

Regards,
    Eddie

• Registered Users Posts: 800 ✭✭✭cuculainn

Hi Folks,

Can anyone recommend a good reputable supplier & installer for electric gates. I live in the east Galway area and am looking to get a couple of quotes with a view to installing early next year.

Thanks
    Sirus

Hi All,

Same as above, i am in east galway and looking at electric gates

any information appreciated

thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 14 LottieGalway

also looking for recommendation for east galway area. can someone send me details.

• Registered Users Posts: 49 SirustheVirus

Did you get sorted? I am still looking for information as want to get a quotation ASAP?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,208 ✭✭✭marklazarcovic

Up behind dunnes westside,gate makers there ,did mine few years ago. Quality. Can't remember names .

Advertisement