Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

sex games, not as innocent as they sound like

Options
  • 18-12-2010 11:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭

Knox, 23, and Sollecito are appealing against prison sentences of 26 and 25 years respectively for their role in the killing, which prosecutors say was the result of an extreme sex game that turned violent.

Kercher, 21, was found half-naked and with her throat slit in a flat she shared with Knox in the university city of Perugia, on 2 November 2007.

http://www.rte.ie/news/2010/1218/kercherm.html

I have to lulz at nonsense like this, hey, this is getting real sexy lets slit her throat now huh...?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 816 ✭✭✭Opinicus

This just in

imager.php?id=986526

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

Kercher, 21, was found half-naked and with her throat slit

I have to lulz at nonsense like this,

Hilarious stuff.

I lulzed too.

ROLFED, in fact.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,975 ✭✭✭W.Shakes-Beer

Reading that is very weird especially when listening to "I want to know what love is" by Foreigner.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,918 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

The evidence appears to be rather shabby and it would appear the original convictions were a little shaky.

There was a documentary shortly after the convictions and it appears that they at least have grounds for appeal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭x in the city

well this is the fuc|king US of Flucking A so what happens there doesnt surprise anyone the slightest i guess

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,582 ✭✭✭✭TheZohanS

well this is the fuc|king US of Flucking A so what happens there doesnt surprise anyone the slightest i guess

It happened in Italy....

• Registered Users Posts: 527 ✭✭✭EI111

OJ Simpson has been acquitted

• Registered Users Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭dubtom

Your in for a surprise.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,646 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

Did you actually read the article you linked to?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,546 ✭✭✭✭Poor Uncle Tom

EPIC FAIL!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,975 ✭✭✭W.Shakes-Beer

El Weirdo wrote: »
    Did you actually read the article you linked to?

nope.. :p

but still....pretty lame if they can acquit themselves after slashing her throat, I thought this stuffs was limited to our funky American neighbours

EPIC FAIL!

looks around sheepishly....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭easyeason3

nope.. :p

but still....pretty lame if they can acquit themselves after slashing her throat, I thought this stuffs was limited to our funky American neighbours

Ha ha ha, egg on your face or what :D
    Americans aren't the only idiots in the world, but it would take some nation to challenge them all the same.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,431 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

Just as the whitest lotus blooms from the darkest mud so to does the funniest post from the dreariest thread.

lighten up cowboy..!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Mark 17300

Love it. A great movie

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,064 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

easyeason3 wrote: »
    Ha ha ha, egg on your face or what :D
    Americans aren't the only idiots in the world, but it would take some nation to challenge them all the same.

If Americans are idiots because of what some of their population does, then what does Fianna Fail say about us? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭Truff Puff

sex games are fun and they heighten your pleasure. U can't judge them on some mad man that went too far! A lot of insanely mad people out there!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,830 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Michael Bambrick is out again after serving 13 years.

Accidental death during sex he claims. Stuffing tights in mouth.

BOTH times the women were dismembered and buried.

http://www.herald.ie/opinion/prison-wont-change-a-man-filled-with-rage-against-women-1712581.html

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

orourkeda wrote: »
    The evidence appears to be rather shabby and it would appear the original convictions were a little shaky.

There was a documentary shortly after the convictions and it appears that they at least have grounds for appeal.

documentary was unbelievably biased though. Remember watching it waiting for a flipside to the argument they put forward, and there was none.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,366 ✭✭✭Star Bingo

sure sex is violent regardless. jaysus its been so long i've surely returned to innocence. que the pan pipes

- there's 69 people online! hello 69ers

• Registered Users Posts: 6,461 ✭✭✭--Kaiser--

<points and laughs>

Advertisement