Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

news flash: santa is not at all real, wot happened to you or what lies are ye gonna t

• 20-12-2010 3:23am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 527 ✭✭✭

II was 7ish, my belovef da gave me me pressie from sant from the boot of my car..wrapped in 5 star paper..I asked for operation and got a ****in dentist.thing..now ended up a nurse..moral of the storu..dony come to me...

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,810 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

Can someone translate this for me please? Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭Orange69

psni wrote: »
    Can someone translate this for me please? Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 352 ✭✭Goldenegg

How many new "drunk" threads you planning on starting tonight?

This goin to be your last post of this year? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 527 ✭✭✭shuvly

will reply to mybown thread, as in to go away, will not get replies as wudbe a...bla bla bla thread ...I cud have gon on for ages

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,220 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Put down the bottle and step away from the keyboard, alky.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

What is it with nurses and alcohol?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 352 ✭✭Goldenegg

What is it with nurses and alcohol?

Coppers / mcgowans.

prawn toas in the oen, an so hapy that u wer conerned enuf 2 comtact who u did, me boys r bigin it up in da ambulance so me buys r biggin it real big....:rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭magicianz

I think someone needs a pint of water, stat!

:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,725 ✭✭✭charlemont

ach wee ya

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 587 ✭✭✭some_dose

Someone needs to take a long jump off a short cliff, stat!

Jaysus, no one gets the jib jab anymore..my sesame prawn toast is in an actual oven, and am salivating with the thought of the garlic mayo, just dripping down my chin, as I take the first succulent taste of the king orawn that i have just caught skinny dipping off the forty foot.. in the nip......

Goldenegg wrote: »
    Coppers / mcgowans.
    I wish, was surprisingly barred in my younger days, thru no fault of my own...apart from maybe being a slightly pissed nurse..but swore then that I would never ever do it again....

Ok ah lads, am obviosly sober now, who's financial health would ye say that its safe in, mine or brians? i wud take it as a perxonal insultb if ye piced...me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,100 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Post something sensible and readable or don't post at all.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement