Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blanchardstown - Griffith College

Options
  • 30-03-2013 2:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26

I have to travel into Griffith College during the week, and well, I've never been there.. I'm not quite clear on the route given on dublinbus.ie

I do know it will involve two busses, however can anybody help me out on the route? What busses to take.. etc?

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 14,072 Mod ✭✭✭✭monument

Have you tried the NTA's national journey planner? It's at:

http://www.journeyplanner.transportforireland.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 12,996 ✭✭✭✭Losty Dublin

robbeeertt wrote: »
    I have to travel into Griffith College during the week, and well, I've never been there.. I'm not quite clear on the route given on dublinbus.ie

I do know it will involve two busses, however can anybody help me out on the route? What busses to take.. etc?

Thanks

122 stops outside the door and routes 9 and 16 leave you at Leonard's Corner, about 5 minutes walk away. Get these at D'Olier Street or College Green. You can also get the 49 and 54A to Leonard's Corner, 68A to the door and the 150 to Donore Avenue but they are less frequent than the first 3 routes. All are handy for Tara Street station if you are close to the train.

If you really like a walk, you can stay on your Blanchardtown bus, alight at Wellington Road/Burlington Road and walk up the canal but it's a good 30 minutes for most people.

Finally, don't bother with the Luas on either line; both leave you a mile away

• Registered Users Posts: 4,789 ✭✭✭thomasj

Any of the blanch citybound buses will leave you on the navan road (any stops after ashington up as far as the stop before the garda station) where you can board a 122. The 122 will leave you at Griffith college.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,179 ✭✭✭KD345

robbeeertt wrote: »

Thanks

Take the 37, 38/a/b, 39/a or 70 from Blanchardstown to College Street. From here, walk to stop 1278 on College Green and take the 68/A or 122, which all stop at the entrance to Griffith College.

As mentioned above, the 9, 16, 49, 54A and 150 all stop close by.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 robbeeertt

I can do that,
    Thanks!

• Advertisement
Advertisement