Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tir Na Nog Creche, Monread, Naas

Options
  • 29-04-2015 9:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hi,

Was wondering if someone could give me some feedback/Info on the Tir Na Nog Creche in Monread. We are moving to the area shortly and are inquiring about sending our child there.

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,056 ✭✭✭✭beertons

I have 2 in there. Very happy with it. The 2 directors come from a nursing background. Nice food, kids are coming home exhausted the past 2 weeks with all the playing outside.

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭jython98

m8tie wrote: »
    Hi,

Was wondering if someone could give me some feedback/Info on the Tir Na Nog Creche in Monread. We are moving to the area shortly and are inquiring about sending our child there.

Thanks in advance!

Hi, we are currently in the same position, could you let us know where did you go eventually? cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 10 m8tie

jython98 wrote: »
    Hi, we are currently in the same position, could you let us know where did you go eventually? cheers!

Hiya

They didn't have a ecce place available for my son (he was eligible for ecce place in Sept 15) but did have a full time place for him. I needed both unfortunately as work full time. He is attending cocoon in millennium park and I couldn't be happier with the creche they are amazing and he loves it. Lovely bunch of girls and facilities amazing. I was impressed with both places when I went to see them.

Good luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭jython98

m8tie wrote: »
    Hiya

They didn't have a ecce place available for my son (he was eligible for ecce place in Sept 15) but did have a full time place for him. I needed both unfortunately as work full time. He is attending cocoon in millennium park and I couldn't be happier with the creche they are amazing and he loves it. Lovely bunch of girls and facilities amazing. I was impressed with both places when I went to see them.

Good luck!

Thanks very much for the quick reply,

We are currently looking at both Tir Na Nog and cocoon, and will need a ecce place for next year, Tir Na Nog is handier as it's close to where we live, I will check with both to see if they have acce place available, thanks again for your help, cheers. :D

Advertisement