Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Photoshop/Photo-Editing Service Limerick

Options
  • 11-03-2015 3:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi. Does anyone know of a good photoshop/photo-editing service in Limerick. I would like to have a person removed from the background from an otherwise nice family photo. All help appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,772 ✭✭✭✭phog

ArdaMan wrote: »
    Hi. Does anyone know of a good photoshop/photo-editing service in Limerick. I would like to have a person removed from the background from an otherwise nice family photo. All help appreciated.

Ask on the photography forum and some kind soul might oblige you.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 ArdaMan

Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 604 ✭✭✭angeleyes

Pop into O'Connor's Camera shop at the bottom of William Street and they should be able to help you with editing and printing.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 ArdaMan

Thanks Angeleyes. I will do that

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭Applause

I can edit the image for you if you want. I can show you some examples of my work if you like, I would do it free of charge, of course.

• Advertisement
Advertisement