Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

HELP

• 14-10-2008 3:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭

i as just wondering af antone can help me im geting a laptop for christmas but dont know much about them ive seen one for €700 i just wanted to know if it is worth that money and also if it is good enough to run vista here is a link
    http://www.vip-computers.com/uk/shop/product.aspx?product=223691

Intended use: just messing about nothing to serious

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,398 ✭✭✭Dartz

That'll do the job alright. Good price for what it is.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

Read the sticky first to get a better idea of what you need STICKY
    The company only sells to those people with VAT numbers, so prices are Ex.VAT.

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭G_H

Read the sticky first to get a better idea of what you need STICKY
    The company only sells to those people with VAT numbers, so prices are Ex.VAT.

im not buying it direct from the website the fella in a shop i was at printed of the info and that web address was on it

Advertisement