Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

title problem (DW mx2004)

Options
  • 27-09-2005 4:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,788 ✭✭✭

Hi, i've only recently been using dreamweaver so im not the best with it and I have a little problem with my site which I hope you can help me with...

The site is using 3 frames - 1 along top, 1 down left side and then a main body. I titled all 3 of them North Dublin Marshals yet when you go to the site it gives the title as "Untitled Document". Im not sure what i've done wrong or as to why it says untitled document ... anyone shed any light on this?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭Ph3n0m

You need to title you index.html page that is where the Untitled Document is coming from

• Registered Users Posts: 2,788 ✭✭✭Vikings

Cheers got it now ... had to edit the home.htm in notepad from the ftp, the three frames were titled but the page itself was not.

Advertisement