Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for programmer

Options
  • 23-03-2014 7:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hey guys I'm looking for partner, someone who is passionate about coding and likes getting involved in new projects. I have a understanding of basic languages such as cc and html but my background is in design. So I'm seeking someone with a strong understanding of a language such a php or JavaScript etc

I have a strong understand of marketing so I believe that this could become quite popular. I will do the design (I have a mock up), marketing/promoting and pay for the server in return for you doing the programming. We will split profits 50/50.

It will be an investment for both of us but I'm very good at promoting. I have ran several medium sized social communities and sites. So if anyone is interested and want to know any more PM me.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

Mod Note:
    Normally I'd say job offers go here but in this case, it would break that thread's rules:
    Positions advertised that are offering equity instead of salary in return for work will be deleted immediately.
    So I'm closing this here.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement