Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Evangeline Lilly

Options
  • 09-10-2007 8:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 256 ✭✭

I like Evangeline Lilly, and I think it's really hot how she has all those muscles. Does anyone else feel the same way?

I'd greatly appreciate some feedback on this issue.

Thank you. :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 evian

i love her arms... seriously very sexy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 306 ✭✭JohnnyStones

7 out of 10, maybe an 8 when wearing make-up!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

i would crawl through a river of steaming shít just to get a sniff of the bicycle seat that brings her the lost set

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭rannerap

i think she's wayyyyyy too over rated

• Registered Users Posts: 3,626 ✭✭✭Stargal

i think she's wayyyyyy too over rated
    Her acting or her looks? I don't think Lost really stretches anyone's acting ability tbh ("Yikes a black cloud/old ship/crazy French woman/tribe of randomers, I'm scared!") but she's still good in it. Plus she really is gorgeous.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 256 ✭✭nij

Most of the time she looks fit and toned, but sometimes she almost borders on that female bodybuilder look.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 848 ✭✭✭MayMay

She's very pretty and amazing with make up. Lost doesn't do her justice, obviously she can't be all dolled up in it but she looks so stunning at awards etc

I like her bubbly up-for-anything attitude. She's kinda like a 'Terrance and Philip' Canadian (joke!) :D:D Plus strong chicks are hot.

• Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭Livvie

I think she's really pretty, and naturally so.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 AJ2012

Fine looking woman.

• Advertisement

lilly3_300X370.jpg

It's not like she's fit in the standard 'Hollywood celebrity' way - she's a tree climber and a rock climber and she can do real push-ups (on her knuckles too!). There's a clip on youtube of her doing that on Letterman.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,626 ✭✭✭Stargal

According to the New York Post, she and Dominic Monaghan have broken up...

Stargal wrote: »
    According to the New York Post, she and Dominic Monaghan have broken up...

Yes! I knew she'd see sense one day!

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭NAGGIE03

nij wrote: »
    Yes! I knew she'd see sense one day!

He was cheating on her!!!
    Cant stand da sight of her!! had read some interviews with her an she seems so far up her own arse!! one of the things she said was something like 'everyday i wake up wishing i was ugly cos beautiful woman are not taken seriously'! ah god love her!!:mad:
    Also da fact that she gets to be all over Josh Holloway (Sawyer) and my hubbie fancies her doesnt help her cause in my eyes either!:

NAGGIE03 wrote: »
    had read some interviews with her an she seems so far up her own arse!! one of the things she said was something like 'everyday i wake up wishing i was ugly cos beautiful woman are not taken seriously'! ah god love her!!:mad:

I've seen lots of good interviews with her. She founded a world development and human rights organisation and has started other good things BEFORE she was famous! She rules!

She is beautiful and she knows it - no point feigning modesty. There just seems to be no BS with her. She is who she says she is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 226 ✭✭SlinkyToo

Never mind this Joker Faced Skeleton - Yun Jin Kim is the real hottie

Yun Jin Kim is a bit plain if you ask me. Evangeline thin? No way man if you cooked her for dinner you'd have a lot of lean and very little fat.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭rannerap

Stargal wrote: »
    Her acting or her looks? I don't think Lost really stretches anyone's acting ability tbh ("Yikes a black cloud/old ship/crazy French woman/tribe of randomers, I'm scared!") but she's still good in it. Plus she really is gorgeous.

both really,shes average in looks and acting ability

Advertisement