Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

orthondists in limerick

Options
  • 12-08-2010 6:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Can anyone recommend a good orthodontist in limerick?last time i was quoted e6500 for braces, quite pricey, also orthodontist was an arrogant little fecker and ran his practice similar to a conveyer belt, there was about six patients having their teeth done at the same time!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Moved from Conspiracy Theories. You'll have better luck here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭TalkieWalkie

Moved TO conspiracy theories :)

Oh lol

• Registered Users Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭Limerick_Lass

humanji wrote: »
    Moved from Conspiracy Theories. You'll have better luck here.

Hahahahaha :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭TalkieWalkie

snooping around the conspiracy forum eah ? you'll get yourself a bad name joanne :p

• Registered Users Posts: 4,687 ✭✭✭zimmermania

joanne f wrote: »
    Can anyone recommend a good orthodontist in limerick?last time i was quoted e6500 for braces, quite pricey, also orthodontist was an arrogant little fecker and ran his practice similar to a conveyer belt, there was about six patients having their teeth done at the same time!
    Ted Mcnamara off the dublin road near lock quay behind gate bar brill seems a bit eccentric but he cares

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭RhubarbCrumble

Ted Mcnamara off the dublin road near lock quay behind gate bar brill seems a bit eccentric but he cares

Seconded. I went to him as a teenager. He's a bit quaint certainly, but quite pleasent, and more to the point a good orthodontist.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

Seconded. I went to him as a teenager. He's a bit quaint certainly, but quite pleasent, and more to the point a good orthodontist.

Not to be repeating....but yeah :)

He's a bit nuts and hesn't got the best people skills but I'm glad I went to him!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,779 ✭✭✭✭phog

SarahBeep! wrote: »
    Not to be repeating....but yeah :)

He's a bit nuts and hesn't got the best people skills but I'm glad I went to him!

Another thumbs up for Ted from our family.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

phog wrote: »
    Another thumbs up for Ted from our family.

And it's not just him, all the Orthos in his practice are great!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

David Beckett. Never had any problems with him.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭Nockz

ninty9er wrote: »
    David Beckett. Never had any problems with him.
    I did... HEARING HIM! Once that mask goes on it gets so much harder to lip read :p

Great guy though ;)

Advertisement