If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

benqw1070

Options
  • 19-03-2015 12:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi,
    What I have to do to get 5years free warranty for this product? 

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

remq wrote: »
    Hi,
    What I have to do to get 5years free warranty for this product? 
    If you purchase it online it's automatically included on all our TV and projector sales ( it does not include the bulb!)

If you are purchasing in-store you just have to register your email address with us - we then register you with our VIP Club ( don't worry we don't send out mountains of spam!)

If you are looking at the W1070 I'd get your purchase in ASAP as the euro price has to rise in the next couple of days :(

They are in-stock and ready for despatch :)

https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-12120-w1070.aspx

Thanks again and keep us posted if we can assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew 

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 4 remq

Hi,
    Are you planning to have Easter sale?

Thanks

• Company Representative Posts: 17,144 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

remq wrote: »
    Hi,
    Are you planning to have Easter sale?

Thanks
    Hi Remq.

We will be having some Easter deals but they are not released to the public just yet.
    Keep your eye on our website and we'll also post them up on Boards once we can.

Any questions please let me know.

• Company Representative Posts: 9,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Most of the deals are live already but scattered across the site - I'll try to get a listing up later today for Boardies..

Panasonic 47/50/55AS650 are amazing buys and the Panasonic TX60AS802 at £999.95 / €1469( inc. delivery) is just plain bonkers:
    https://www.richersounds.ie/p-200704-panasonic-tx60as802b-soc.aspx

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.