Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beard envy and how to make my beard less wiry

Options
  • 27-03-2015 2:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,936 ✭✭✭

I was on holiday in February with the wife and in the plane on the way back there was a guy with a most excellent beard. It wasn't a big bushy thing, but almost looked like the hair on his head, as in it didn't look in any way wiry and it had shape to it under the corner of his jaw. I'd say it was just over an inch in length max and I was very envious!

You can probably guess that I did a fair amount of staring which I really hope he didn't notice and I stopped short of asking him about it in order not to completely weird him out, but I was very curious to know how he did it.

I've had my beard for about 6 months now but maintain it around half or three quarters of an inch. Although it's soft enough as I use beard oil, it still looks fairly wiry and I'm curious to hear if anyone is in possession of something like the aforementioned beard or perhaps knows how to cultivate one? :pac:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭Mesrine65

Genetics my man, you're stuck with what you've got ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,936 ✭✭✭SuprSi

Damn genetics! :D

Advertisement