Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Breakdown

Options
  • 26-03-2015 11:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭

Hey guys, new to this neck of the woods so bare with me if my vocabulary is not up to scratch. So basically, quite simple actually. I had a breakdown. I just stood there in the middle of my room and started crying. Now, this may sound unusual but the reason I had this little breakdown was because of the rugrats. Yep, the 90s tv show the rugrats. I was standing there flicking through my Facebook newsfeed, when I saw a video of Kanye west dancing to the rugrats theme tune. Hearing that theme tune took me back to sitting infront of the tv. So happy, so oblivious. About 10 seconds later I just started crying. I fell to the ground and just balled my eyes out for about 10 minutes. Does anyone know why this would happen? It has happened before, and I'm just wondering if it's some age denial thing. By the way I'm only 17 so it's not like I'm in some midlife crisis. Or am I? An adolesance midlife crisis. I don't know, anyway any reply is appreciated.

- Kevin.

Advertisement