Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Eircom Graduate programme 2015

Options
  • 26-03-2015 5:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 49

Did many apply this year?
    I applied to the accounting and finance graduate programme. Got to the video interview stage and I'm waiting to hear back if I made it to the assessment centre

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 SeanieOg3011

I am on the other graduate stream, I had my video interview on the 12th of March and confirmed my assessment centre date yesterday! Best of luck with yours, hopefully you hear back soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 oonagh991

I am on the other graduate stream, I had my video interview on the 12th of March and confirmed my assessment centre date yesterday! Best of luck with yours, hopefully you hear back soon.

Hey did they ring or email you to let you know? :) congrats!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 SeanieOg3011

Hey oonagh991 they emailed me from the generic Eircom email and then gave me a link so that I could book which time I was available for assessment which was great. Did you hear anything yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 16 oonagh991

Hey nothing yet either way! But my video interview wasn't the best, I did send it in 3 days later than you so maybe but I'm guessing not at this stage, good luck in the assessment centre :)

• Registered Users Posts: 21 cfs2012

hey, I got an email on Thursday to say i get to go to the assessment day! Would love to know how many applied and how many got through!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 PJC1987

Hi all,

I too have received an invitation to the assessment centre in April. Does anybody know if Eircom will let us know what the assessment centre will consist of?

PJC1987 wrote: »
    I too have received an invitation to the assessment centre in April. Does anybody know if Eircom will let us know what the assessment centre will consist of?

They mention somethings in their FAQ on the graduates page but its quite vague. Hopefully they'll send on some info soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 49 RobbieHawkins

So Eircom rang me today saying they had technical difficulties and that they didn't mean to send me a rejection e-mail ( I got no e-mail). They invited me to an assesment centre in a few weeks. Would love to get a bit of information on what is expected of us.

Anyone found any info besides the FAQ no?

No, and I'm in the assessment centre tomorrow for the finance stream. Don't know how to prepare :-/

• Advertisement

oh no :( I was half tempted to email to ask for more information but then I thought that might look bad :P I'm sure you'll be fine though :)

We'l give it a go sure :-) best of luck

Let us know how it goes please :)

No, and I'm in the assessment centre tomorrow for the finance stream. Don't know how to prepare :-/

How was the assessment centre? what did it entail?

It was tough enough. I had to do a group discussion a presentation and an interview.

It was tough enough. I had to do a group discussion a presentation and an interview.

Pretty intense. Hope it went well. Was presentation on a topic they presented you with?

Yes you are given information so just have to think on your feet really you can't prepare for it. Best of luck

• Registered Users Posts: 1 hertch1993

I confirmed my date in the assessment centre any Idea what might come up and is there any interview or is that the next stage after you pass the assessment thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4 tartan24

Did anyone hear anything yet following the assessment day?

I haven't anyways. Dunno is that a bad sign or what but I know several grad programmes take weeks to get back.

• Advertisement

No news is good news, as they say 😊

It's been over two weeks since my assesement day so Im pretty sure Iv been rejected

Some of my friends who got graduate programmes didn't hear back for 3 weeks so stay positive

• Registered Users Posts: 2 blueandwhite

Anybody hear anything yet?

Still waiting to hear from them too. Has anyone gotten onto them to find out when they will let us know? I assume they'll let us know even if we've been rejected. The wait is killing me!

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Ianm2431

Hey Guys,

Just jumped on here to see if anyone on this will be working with me next year... Got notification from them last Friday..

I got a call too that they would be in touch this week again but nothing yet this week!

• Registered Users Posts: 5 johnwalshcork

@Ianm2431 & Clairefen21
    Hi guys did Eircom confirm that you were successful or did they just say that they'd be in touch with further news? I haven't heard anything at all so I presume I was unsuccessful (just want to know if I should hold out a tiny bit of hope / forget it altogether). Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2 blueandwhite

Ianm2431 wrote: »
    Hey Guys,

Just jumped on here to see if anyone on this will be working with me next year... Got notification from them last Friday..

Looks like you'll be working by yourself

• Advertisement

John, they just said that I performed well and that I would hopefully hear from them again this week but never heard anything so hopefully we'll all hear something the start of next week.

Advertisement