Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Interior Design Course

Options
  • 01-10-2011 10:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭

Hi all,

So finally going to take the plunge and go after something I've wanted forever.

Love design and dream of a career in it

Found the following online course in Dublin. It looks fairly comprehensive and I am very excited at the thoughts of starting it

http://www.idai.ie/

I am based in Tipperary.

Has anyone completed this or another design course? Does not necessarily have to be online, could do an evening class in Limerick or even Cork.

Any advise would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 magsiem

Hi,

Lots of these questions but I can't find if there were any answers. I too am currently looking at The interior design academy and The interior design institute courses. Does anyone have any advice or experience?

Thanks a mill

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Dympna20

Just wonder if you went ahead with this course and what was the outcome?

• Registered Users Posts: 5 tissues

Hi Dympna, did you get any feedback on this? Could you pm me if so please? I'd love to know which would be the best college to look at, thanks!

Advertisement