Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tesco Clubcard Deals

Options
  • 14-06-2013 6:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi, has anyone had trouble with Tesco Deals. Going through all the motions on the website and at the end no reply from Tesco with voucher numbers for
    Bord Gais. They seem to be using some company called 'twelve horses' for this job. Has happened to me a couple of times:mad:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

It must be the hardest voucher in the world to get, I spent weeks at it. Did you sign up to Bordgais rewards too?

• Registered Users Posts: 729 ✭✭✭holly8

Hi, has anyone had trouble with Tesco Deals. Going through all the motions on the website and at the end no reply from Tesco with voucher numbers for
    Bord Gais. They seem to be using some company called 'twelve horses' for this job. Has happened to me a couple of times:mad:

just call clubcard customer service, number is on the website.
    I had the same problem last week, then I got an an automated email to call their customer service - there was a booking ref on the email which I quoted to service rep who said it was a problem on their end. I had an email with codes within 5 minutes. For Bord gais too. Oh and your account cannot be more than 30 days in arrears is in the small print for T&C

• Registered Users Posts: 9,370 ✭✭✭Phoebas

Twelve horses seem to be some marketing company Tesco use.
    The Clubcard customer support desk are very helpful in my experience.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Iceladycometh

wmpdd3 wrote: »
    It must be the hardest voucher in the world to get, I spent weeks at it. Did you sign up to Bordgais rewards too?
    Yes it was for Bord Gais too. Think I'll try giving the helpline a ring then.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭quaalude

Check your spam folder for the email? My Bord Gais voucher numbers ended up there once.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭PhilMcGee

Wait till you try reading your bill after using those vouchers :), especially if you are on that level pay thingimy

Advertisement