Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

xbox broke last night

Options
  • 25-12-2012 1:08pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭

:mad:
    well yes it broke last night
    can you believe that? the one time it breaks in 5 years and it has to be tonight :L cant do anything until 26th to bring it in to get it repaired , il be lucky if a place is open

the only presents i got were 2 games for meself which are now useless :pac:

but to keep the christmas cheer up , at least i can spend the day with my family instead of on my own playing the one thing i love in my spare time :pac: :D

happy christmas guys , enjoy it :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,496 ✭✭✭quarryman

That sucks ass.

Now I'd love to stay and chat but I just cracked open Far Cry 3 and have explorin to do.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Wetbench4

5 years, you were on borrowed time my friend. I went through 3 of them in the first 4 years after release. On the 4th now but don't really use it anymore and the drive door is stuck. Use my launch day ps3 all the time now. Never a bother with it, touch wood.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭saiint

Wetbench4 wrote: »
    5 years, you were on borrowed time my friend. I went through 3 of them in the first 4 years after release. On the 4th now but don't really use it anymore and the drive door is stuck. Use my launch day ps3 all the time now. Never a bother with it, touch wood.

ive had more luck with the xbox then the ps3

had to replace my ps3 , 3 times before i gave up and bought the xbox
    has lasted me ever since
    so im not seeing it as money wasted
    more or less it was a sound investment

Advertisement