Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free Christmas stuff

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Just did that, cheers. Free is free! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

Does anyone keep these low tier premium tanks they give out?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,091 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

I always have. They're not all as good as the Tetrarch, but getting them back can be difficult or expensive.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,266 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

R0ot wrote: »
    Same; it's not like they cost anything to keep nor is the sell price exactly impressive.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

Nody wrote: »
    Same; it's not like they cost anything to keep nor is the sell price exactly impressive.

I kept the LTP for awhile but eventually I wasn't playing it so got rid of it.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 9,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tenger

R0ot wrote: »

I have kept all mine. Hardly ever play them but as they are no bother to keep and are out of the norm. If I am getting in a good long play session I will roll them out to clear all my daily doubles.

Well, I keep them as part of collection. They are rare after all and free. They don't ask for food, so why get wrid of them?
    I never play them though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Aenaes

Only reason I can see for selling them would be to free up some garage slots for a non-premium player. Most are fun to play and nice little crew trainers also.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,528 ✭✭✭copeyhagen

they deffo aint rare if every person that logs in gets one though!

copeyhagen wrote: »
    they deffo aint rare if every person that logs in gets one though!

Well, you logged in that day, but the person who will start playing next year - wont.

I remember in a game Called Runescape they did holiday item drops. Stupid stuff like Halloween Mask or New years Party hat. They kept those items tradable and 10 years in and if you got one of those items you are pretty much filty rich for the rest of game life spam. Those items cost hundreds of dollars too. I know Wot has different system, but still, a fun fact! ;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement