Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Red Bull Bonus codes

Options
  • 22-10-2014 12:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭

Our friends at RedBull are giving away another round of bonus codes! Check the link for details! win.gs/1t4HLcu

Just not sure if they are for new accounts only

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Aenaes

It's a bonus code for existing players, 7 days premium and 750 gold. With that comes an invite code (for new accounts only) containing T2 Light tank, 1 Garage Slot, 7 days of Premium Account and 1,000 gold.

The answer to the question is SchoolBus.

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭VikingG

I thought the answer was Vitrius Pro AND School Bus.... at least that is what I said..... have been wrong before (once I think :-) )

Virtus.Pro are a Russian team.

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭VikingG

Yes I know they are Russian ..but thought they were under the European banner for this eSPorts event and the Questions is "Which European teams qualified for this tournament?"
    as it was plural I put in both...

Yeah maybe you're right, I've re-entered it. I thought they were representing a game server cluster.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,528 ✭✭✭copeyhagen

"unfortunatly we have now dleivered all available code"

grrr

Advertisement