Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Donegal Bay Kermesse Saturday April 25th 2015

• 03-04-2015 8:20pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,452 ✭✭✭✭

The 3rd edition ot the Donegal Bay Kermesse will take place on Saturday April 25th in the village of Mountcharles, South Donegal. There will only be one race this year for A1/2/3/Junior category cyclists.

The testing circuit will once again feature the tough climb up to Mountcharles, the fast descent down Salthill and the beautiful section along the shore of Donegal Bay.

Sign-on at St.Nauls GAA grounds, Mountcharles 10.30-11.30

Race Start 12 midday

Once again Teds Bike Shop, Donegal Town will be the main sponsor of the Kermesse. Ted has been backing the kermesse for it's 3 year run and is a great promoter of the event.

http://www.donegalbaycyclingclub.com/race/

10478182_814456541974075_5582830708894943894_n.jpg?oh=6ea73d579193e910d36f3bffc3b2231c&oe=55A70E24&__gda__=1437419673_ef7802517be865a84c8ec1a057b65953

Hope to see you there

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 529 ✭✭✭calistro

Absolute cracker of a tough race! Raced the A4 last year and strangely looking forward to getting my arse handed to me in the A3 this year. Pity there wasn't more of these types of races around.

No A4 this year due to low turnout last year but hopefully it will return next year. It's also a great race for spectators as the short course see's the racers passing every 9 minutes or so, plus the stunning scenery !! Can't wait !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,450 ✭✭✭Harrybelafonte

Ah, pipty no A4 tis year, had hoped to attend.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 pm78

Yes a pity there no a4 race. Had planned to go.

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭dx22

I was going to do the A4 too! :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,450 ✭✭✭Harrybelafonte

Kind if ironic. A3 in out club did it last year and had a high regard for it, so any A3s etc considering it should make a weekend if it. Donegal is always worth holidaying in... I'm doing it right now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭Iwernia

I was in Sligo couple of weeks ago at the Markievic Cup as an A4 and heard an A3 rider giving it loads to an official after the race about the dangerous A3's all over the place and that they should not have been allowed in the same race, well now is his chance to shine without all those nasty A4's, mmmmmm...... I wonder will he turn up for this one, its a real gem, nothing else out there like it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,452 ✭✭✭✭ednwireland

its this saturday just in case anyones counting down the days :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 529 ✭✭✭calistro

its this saturday just in case anyones counting down the days :D

Counting down the laps more like !!!!!:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,452 ✭✭✭✭ednwireland

Well done to all the riders who took part and finished the rack especially Angus fylde of omagh wheelers who won

Advertisement