Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

If you could be any animal

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,506 ✭✭✭✭castletownman

Since we're not allowed be extinct there goes the good old velociraptor.

So I probably pick the animal most reflective of my current laissez faire attitude to exercise and general life. A sloth :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,264 ✭✭✭✭jester77

I'd return with a thirst for blood as a lamprey

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,953 ✭✭✭aujopimur

I've just recieved a certificate of interest from BoI for 4c. on an acc. I assumed that was closed in 2002.
    What will I do with the 4c., suggestions welcome as to how spend this unexpected windfall.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,186 ✭✭✭BUBBLE WRAP

I would be a golf fish:

Boss "I TOLD YOU TO DO THAT WORK, FOR TODAY!!!"

Me "What work" ;)

Boss "Oh yes, the 3 second memory thing"

Me "What?"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,351 ✭✭✭NegativeCreep

Definitely a Slow Loris. YouTube them!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭johnny_knoxvile

T-Rex for sure...use the Spire as a tooth-pick and tea-bag Bertie Ahern. And satisfy Sinead O Connor so we don't have to hear about her sex life anymore.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭johnny_knoxvile

I would be a golf fish:

Me "What work" ;)

Me "What?"

Golf Fishes are the ones that carry a putter around with them. they have longer memories.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,461 ✭✭✭--Kaiser--

I would be a golf fish:

Me "What work" ;)

Me "What?"

Except goldfish have memories of at least 3 months

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,186 ✭✭✭BUBBLE WRAP

Golf Fishes are the ones that carry a putter around with them. they have longer memories.
    --Kaiser-- wrote: »
    Except goldfish have memories of at least 3 months

Really? I thought that if you feed them, they have forgotten within three seconds that they eat...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,461 ✭✭✭--Kaiser--

Really? I thought that if you feed them, they have forgotten within three seconds that they eat...

No, they have a propensity to overeat but there have been several experiments showing that they can be trained to navigate mazes and such

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,698 ✭✭✭Topper Harley

Stinicker wrote: »
    Spider Pig

How about a Spider Baby. It's got the body of a spider but it's actually a baby.

Or the "Beast". They say it's as big as four cats, and it's got a retractable leg so as it can leap up at you better. It lights up at night, and it's got four ears. Two of them are for listening and the other two are kind of back-up ears.

And it's claws are as big as cups and for some reason it's got a tremendous fear of stamps. And it's got magnets on it's tail so if you're made out of metal it can attach itself to you. And instead of a mouth, it's got four arses. :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

Humans are wierd :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,698 ✭✭✭Topper Harley

Tigger wrote: »
    Humans are wierd :confused:

Well from a dog's point of view, humans are just elongated and abnormally cunning dogs. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,573 ✭✭✭pragmatic1

aujopimur wrote: »
    I've just recieved a certificate of interest from BoI for 4c. on an acc. I assumed that was closed in 2002.
    What will I do with the 4c., suggestions welcome as to how spend this unexpected windfall.
    Send them a thank you letter.

Advertisement