Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

London - Suspected Terrorist Incident

1131415161719»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 663 ✭✭✭space_man

FTA69 wrote: »
    Lies. Absolutely not the case and this has been done to death by the anti-immigration brigade despite it not being a reality.

No you are wrong.
    By your logic I should be repatriated to Ireland due to the fact there in unemployment in the UK.

We'r part of the EU. Free movement of goods 'n people etc. Totally invalid comparison

Ah the old "blacks are drug dealers" line. I've never heard that before. There are indeed seriously dodgy Nigerians knocking around, nobody is denying that. That's a far cry, however, from labelling every black in Ireland as a fraudster, drug-dealer or con artist.

No body said that. But that reality doesn't suit your agenda.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,252 ✭✭✭FTA69

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056544373

There ye have it. The notion that Nigerians cannot legitimately claim asylum in Ireland is bogus. It always has been but yet in the time-honoured tradition of peddling myths about immigrants, people still revert to using this nonsense argument. Usually interspersed with "they all get free cars" and "I know a fella who works in customs..." and other such fabrications.
    We'r part of the EU. Free movement of goods 'n people etc. Totally invalid comparison

It isn't invalid. Your man suggested that immigrants shouldn't be allowed into Ireland due to the fact 'our own' can't get jobs. By that logic immigration should be restricted in any country with any unemployment issues.
    No body said that. But that reality doesn't suit your agenda.

I mentioned that Nigerians are very business orientated (in the sense they proportionately own a lot of small businesses) and it was countered by some spiel about state funded Nigerian shops being fronts for meth labs.

Pure and utter conspiracy.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056544373

There ye have it. The notion that Nigerians cannot legitimately claim asylum in Ireland is bogus. It always has been but yet in the time-honoured tradition of peddling myths about immigrants, people still revert to using this nonsense argument. Usually interspersed with "they all get free cars" and "I know a fella who works in customs..." and other such fabrications.
    Again nobody said that.
    you appear to be the only person involved in fabrication.
    It isn't invalid. Your man suggested that immigrants shouldn't be allowed into Ireland due to the fact 'our own' can't get jobs. By that logic immigration should be restricted in any country with any unemployment issues.
    are you naturally obtuse, or do you work at it?
    let me repeat. we in the EU are part of a common trade area, and as such all citizens are allowed freedom of movement. other sates, Canada, USA, Australia are not and rightly restrict entry an/or deport non-nationals who do not adhere to their visa requirements.
    I mentioned that Nigerians are very business orientated (in the sense they proportionately own a lot of small businesses) and it was countered by some spiel about state funded Nigerian shops being fronts for meth labs.

Pure and utter conspiracy.
    there are many legit Nigerian business people. nobody is disagreeing with that. there are also dodgy ones that require investigation.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 342 ✭✭atkin

You live in the UK now . What is the relevance to you what happens in Ireland ?
    Nigerians can legitimately claim asylum in Ireland if they follow the rules.
    Immigration was restricted it was a mistake to open the borders .The government had a choice it now regrets.
    Where do you get your figures that they proportionately own more businesses .They get grants consider that a reason.
    Consider if they do not get a grant where do they get the money .In the event if they are on welfare you can only have 15k savings before its reduced .
    Not a conspiracy, a group was arrested in such a shop. Google if you can.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showt...p?t=2056544373 your link does not work its fabricated !!!!

You live in the UK now . What is the relevance to you what happens in Ireland ?

Eh, because I'm from Cork maybe? Because I'm entitled to comment on the country I'm from?
    your link does not work its fabricated !!!!

Works fine for me. It's also on the rules for posting in the Politics section of this very forum.
    Not a conspiracy, a group was arrested in such a shop. Google if you can.

I'm not saying there aren't Nigerians selling drugs. Of course there are. The same way there are Irish, English, Poles and Lithuanians in Ireland who sell drugs. The difference is though, is that I'm not bigoted or thick enough to think that most Nigerian shops are fronts for organised crime.

• Advertisement

space_man wrote: »
    Again nobody said that.
    you appear to be the only person involved in fabrication.

Post 895 of this thread had atkins claiming that asylum must be claimed in the first port of call and this means that none of them can legitimately claim it in Ireland. That is demonstrably false.
    let me repeat. we in the EU are part of a common trade area, and as such all citizens are allowed freedom of movement. other sates, Canada, USA, Australia are not and rightly restrict entry an/or deport non-nationals who do not adhere to their visa requirements.

That wasn't the issue raised though. I'm not saying people shouldn't conform to visa protocols, rather that slating immigration because it takes place in a context of unemployment is nonsense.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭leonidas83

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/woolwich-soldier-lee-rigby-hailed-1908682

Link to photo's of the victim & statement from the family, very sad for them

crazygeryy wrote: »
    after seeing that press conference this morning those bastards that did this deserve to die. and deserve to die roaring.
    in among all that petty debating in the posts above theres a family who have lost their son and a 2 year old child who will never know his father.
    thats the only thing that matters imo.

I would personally like to see them in a prison, not in a segregated area but mingling with the rest. Hopefully, they will try preaching to the wrong inmate.

I am finding the above spiel about Nigerians really distasteful. By all accounts, the attackers are two British nationals, educated ones at that (I take back my earlier heat of the moment rant about them being crack heads). They are adults who chose this path themselves. Their parents, based on what we know at the moment, are not to blame for the action of their children.

Post 895 of this thread had atkins claiming that asylum must be claimed in the first port of call and this means that none of them can legitimately claim it in Ireland. That is demonstrably false.

That wasn't the issue raised though. I'm not saying people shouldn't conform to visa protocols, rather that slating immigration because it takes place in a context of unemployment is nonsense.

Post 895 Those are the rules for asylum but unfortunately not applied as per Dublin Agreement.You seemly agree they just be flouted .
    Did I say none of them ??
    You are from Cork but your posts are close to wind up really .
    You still have not come up with any useful proposals as to how to manage asylum or immigration given the obvious abuses.
    I tried the link in IE8 and Chrome browsers still does not work but you can enlighten me as to the content .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,752 ✭✭✭pablomakaveli

But that's not true, sure Marian price was put into custody and still is for holding a piece of paper for some ra head threatening to kill the psni.

She's a convicted terrorist associating with dissidents. Of course she should have been arrested.

• Advertisement

The fact of the matter is that your point about "first port of entry" is debunked because it is entirely possible for Ireland to be that first port for someone travelling from West Africa. Similarly the notion that Ireland is also being swamped with immigrants is bogus. You'd swear parts of Ireland were like Peckham the way people get so fixated about Nigerians.

The fact of the matter is that your point about "first port of entry" is debunked because it is entirely possible for Ireland to be that first port for someone travelling from West Africa. Similarly the notion that Ireland is also being swamped with immigrants is bogus. You'd swear parts of Ireland were like Peckham the way people get so fixated about Nigerians.
    Well Fingal is becoming that way in Dublin not only with Nigerians You no longer live here you do not see the changes.I never said that it was not possible to enter Ireland from West Africa.There are just no direct flights from Nigeria thats all.Yeah sure you can hire a speed boat in Morocco cross the straits, then hide in a car and cross on the ferry from Le Harve. Nigeria is a British problem as they were a colony we have just taken some of the over spill of failed asylum seekers from the UK .The reason still a mystery .
    You ever work with Africans many just do not conform or integrate in Ireland .
    What exists is people entering the country their background cannot be checked .How do you know their past when it comes to making a decision about their status here.
    I was in the shop next to the Mosque on South Circular Road a few years ago.I was with my wife she lived in the Lebanon for 10 years .The men in the shop were speaking in Arabic and complaining as to why we were there .My wife went over to them and spoke in Arabic which shocked them. I remember in France my Arab friends would listen to some speaking in cafes and were shocked .They said they were scum.I had Africans in my house and an Angolan guy said to me he did not trust Africans he met here .
    The Gardai have been trained to deal with suicide bombers read the papers today .Shoot without question at the nose 5 or 6 shots if you suspect a bomber.Maybe this is fabrication too.

crazygeryy wrote: »
    after seeing that press conference this morning those bastards that did this deserve to die. and deserve to die roaring.
    in among all that petty debating in the posts above theres a family who have lost their son and a 2 year old child who will never know his father.
    thats the only thing that matters imo.

couldnt agree more with you. It was very hard to watch, wasnt it?

You no longer live here you do not see the changes

The last time I was in North Dublin was last year, and no, the place wasn't overrun with immigrants and nor are white indigenous Irish anywhere near being a minority community and nor are white Irish people being displaced in any way.
    You ever work with Africans many just do not conform or integrate in Ireland .

Considering my job I work with more foreigners than the vast majority of people, including black Africans. I've worked with Africans, continue to work with people from Nigeria, South Africa and Zimbabwe. I've gone to school with Africans, college with Africans, boxed with Africans and their descendants. If anything West and Southern Africans integrate extremely well into Irish and British societies despite often coming across a lot of prejudice.

Nobody can account fully for the background of every single migrant into a given country but the fact remains that migrants in Ireland (apart from a small minority) are overwhelmingly law-abiding and decent people.

The last time I was in North Dublin was last year, and no, the place wasn't overrun with immigrants and nor are white indigenous Irish anywhere near being a minority community and nor are white Irish people being displaced in any way.

Considering my job I work with more foreigners than the vast majority of people, including black Africans. I've worked with Africans, continue to work with people from Nigeria, South Africa and Zimbabwe. I've gone to school with Africans, college with Africans, boxed with Africans and their descendants. If anything West and Southern Africans integrate extremely well into Irish and British societies despite often coming across a lot of prejudice.

Nobody can account fully for the background of every single migrant into a given country but the fact remains that migrants in Ireland (apart from a small minority) are overwhelmingly law-abiding and decent people.

To continue on your last statement .There many failed asylum seekers living as illegals,out stayed visas, with family members having left the asylum system and on.
    The number is growing so do you ignore it ?
    The system is already dealing with EU citizens still coming here.The new PPS numbers continue.
    Next year Romanians and Bulgarians are allowed to enter freely. A Roma gang was arrested nearby this week.
    They say 500 arrests with begging or pickpockets in Dublin.The law on begging is now unclear.
    You got to try..... plug a hole somewhere.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,558 ✭✭✭seven_eleven

Now one of the busiest motorways in the UK is closed because of a "suspicious package".

This couples with the flight into stanstead, the UK are really on high alert at the moment.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Alright, this thread is gone way, way off the original topic. Keep the discussion to the actual thread topic and away from your opinions on immigration.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,005 ✭✭✭✭AlekSmart

I would personally like to see them in a prison, not in a segregated area but mingling with the rest. Hopefully, they will try preaching to the wrong inmate.

I am finding the above spiel about Nigerians really distasteful. By all accounts, the attackers are two British nationals, educated ones at that (I take back my earlier heat of the moment rant about them being crack heads). They are adults who chose this path themselves. Their parents, based on what we know at the moment, are not to blame for the action of their children.

Absolutely 100% agree on the parental responsibility issue.

Many posters here,and indeed many British people remain unaware of just how large a contribution that former colonial citizens have made to the UK since it's empire crumbled.

However,these naysayers remain very much in the minority,with virtually every UK village,town and city having it's long standing darkskinned families all accepted as an integral part of the place.

However,it is this very integration,which Adebolajo and Adebowale have to strike at,and strike hard,for if it is allowed to continue,"their" Islam is finished.

The Islam that these two represent is,to quote Anjam Chaudry " most certainly not a religion of peace",which at least lays bare the extent of hatred which Senior Clerics of his ilk regard as their duty to infect their followers with.

Unfortunately for Islam,and those of us who would,in all probability,now be considered "Targets of Opportunity",it is the likes of these "Clerics" whose bile is listened to,and acted upon by the likes of the two Michael's.

http://www.independent.ie/world-news/europe/exiled-islamist-cleric-who-taught-uk-knifeman-praises-courage-29293529.html

However,I feel that exiling these crackpots serves no real purpose save to further elevate their credibility in the eyes of the young,misfit Islamic people they prey upon.

Get them back to England,or whichever non-believing Infidel nation is most concerning them today and force them to debate the issues,24/7, that cause them so much grief.

What will become apparent PDQ,is that references to 1500 year old looney quasi-religious and social practices has about as much relevance to the modern world, as the ubiquitous "fart in a spacesuit".

If these "Clerics" had any meaningful intelligence they would look at,at learn from the pretty sorry state of the Holy Roman Church worldwide right now,as a result of adherance to it's 2,000 years of "tradition".

Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one.

Charles Mackay (1812-1889)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,181 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

i personally would go so far as to say, if security service/MI5 etc. had even the slightest inkling what these murdering animals were invloved in, then they should have implemented a pre-emptive "shoot to kill" policy.
    and make these extremist groups even more determined to spill blood on the streets of britain? your grand thanks, the current way will do fine thanks very much, even with the risk from these vermin

I'm very highly educated. I know words, i have the best words, nobody has better words then me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,219 ✭✭✭woodoo

K-9 wrote: »
    You seem to be ignoring news reports and posts that have been posted in this thread.

Mod:

It's the EDL, It's very easy to ignore extremist posts if you so wish.

This thread isn't going to become a soapbox for Islamists or EDL/BNP propaganda.
    [/QUOTE]

I'm hardly an EDL supporter, it would be difficult for any irishman to be, but just see past the badge for a sec and listen to the points he makes. It turns out what he says is very interesting and hard to disagree with.

• Advertisement

atkin wrote: »
    They are no direct flights to Ireland from Nigeria
    and?
    They have come here and sought asylum after being refused in another country
    have they? you don't say, now can you back up that all who have come here have been refused asylum in another country?
    The rules governing asylum state that you must seek asylum in the first port of entry only.
    but that first port of entry could be anywhere including here if they were smuggled in, so the lack of a direct flight argument is actually invalid
    Give a good reason why such people should be allowed to work
    because its a better option then us paying for them via wellfare.
    a country that cannot employ its own citizens !!
    and why can't we employ our own citizens? very few jobs, some are either lazy or unemployable, or others just look down their noses at some of the jobs, or heaven for bid, their just not the best candidate for a particular job, and no its not everyone.
    A thriving business culture that is correct, selling met amphetamine from grant funded shops in Dublin.A highly addictive drug almost unknown in Ireland until recently.
    have you any evidence for this or are you just making up **** for your pointless rantings? if you have any evidence of people selling illegal drugs and your against such and wish to report it to the police then don't be afraid to do so
    We are a soft touch still.
    your never serious, explain to me how this is the case

I'm very highly educated. I know words, i have the best words, nobody has better words then me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,564 ✭✭✭✭Tony EH

AlekSmart wrote: »
    Get them back to England,or whichever non-believing Infidel nation is most concerning them today and force them to debate the issues,24/7, that cause them so much grief.

That was a fine debate that was had on Wednesday. They really buried the hatchet on a lot of issues.

The likes of Choudry don't really want debate. They want a platform. It doesn't matter how exposed their ridiculous ideas become, there will always be enough stupid people to follow his lead. Unfortunately, idiots and the weak minded are drawn to religion and a preacher that spouts the bile that Choudry spews appeals the very stupid and the very violent.

Looking at his reaction yesterday, I got the impression that he wasn't to non-plussed about the whole thing.

I would fully understand why there are many, many people of Islamic faith that are furious about the west's ill-begotten adventures in Middle Eastern countries. I would share their anger over wars based on lies, but there are number, a growing number, who wish to take their anger (on a great many issues) and release it in ways similar to what we saw this week. That anger coupled with a chauvinistic belief that god is on your side is a recipe for the most ridiculous and extreme actions from certain quarters.

This WILL only get worse. I have no doubt about that

• Registered Users Posts: 1,897 ✭✭✭Means Of Escape

To continue on your last statement .There many failed asylum seekers living as illegals,out stayed visas, with family members having left the asylum system and on.
    The number is growing so do you ignore it ?
    The system is already dealing with EU citizens still coming here.The new PPS numbers continue.
    Next year Romanians and Bulgarians are allowed to enter freely. A Roma gang was arrested nearby this week.
    They say 500 arrests with begging or pickpockets in Dublin.The law on begging is now unclear.
    You got to try..... plug a hole somewhere.

Thank Mary Harney for this mess
    Remember when Aine Ni chonaill from immigration control platform called for a curb on immigrants and full documentation to be required on entry , she was called a Facist
    When the party was in full swing no one gave a rats ass about open policies regarding immigrants
    Now look at the scene with the hangover

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,725 ✭✭✭✭blueser

Just watched the press conference with the family. Heartbreaking to see the utter devastation their boy's death has had on them. Hopefully Drummer Rigby is at peace now, wherever (or if) you consider the afterlife to be. Hard to fathom how people can be so cruel to another human being in the name of politics/religion, as this country knows only too well.

Solair wrote: »
    There's a bit of a worrying trend for 'disillusioned youth' to become radicalised in quite a few countries.

There's also a bit of a worrying rise in various psychopaths acting out with extreme violence seeking publicity.

I think we need to do a lot more analysis.

There's something fundamentally going badly wrong with a significant % of society in certain UK cities and I think it's leaving them open to radicalisation from Islamic extremism, the far right and all sorts of other potential problems.

The inference preferred by many to explain what's going fundamentally wrong in the UK's cities is that UK society needs to me more broadmined and tolerant in relation to other cultures and faiths such as Islam.

It's a call which echo's around the halls of Boards also,usually to slap-down to those daring to question any further Liberalization of the few regulatory laws,rules and regulations applicable to those of foreign origin.

However,in the Woolwich case,the fact that one of the butchers,at least,was of a provenly violent disposition toward unbelievers raises some very hard questions for the UK Security Apparatus (and by implication the Irish ditto)

It's interesting that the very clear photo of Adebolajo, exercising his democratic right to protest outside the Old Bailey in 2006,shows a guy not at all afraid to mix-it with the Police on behalf of his Allah.

What is more chilling however,and not a little prophetic,is the revalation that the scuffle came about after he had declared that he "Had the right to behead those who insult Islam".

(It should be borne in mind that at this particular juncture decapitation had become the preferred method of slaughtering those deemed a threat to Islam)

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/05/23/article-2329951-0593B3110000044D-625_634x422.jpg

Then we see the "Cleric" Anjam Chaudry in full flight,doubtless calling for restraint and understanding aongst the Muslim community,with the somewhat scowly Adebolajo looking suitably grim in the background.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/05/23/article-2329582-19F66A21000005DC-754_634x478.jpg

There is indeed a requirement for more analysis,however from the revelations now emerging,it also appears that much of the analysis needs to be focused upon why the UK authorities remain so reluctant to draw their lines in sand,but instead allow the more satanic elements of radical Islam to take those of weaker intellect and fashion them into images of evil in their own light.

The UK Government has for,some time,appeared,like a rabbit caught in the headlights glare,incapable of movement or action as it's impending doom thunders towards it.

Whether this slaughter will prompt it into action is debatable,but doing nothing has just slipped further down as a viable option.

Another interesting aspect of this incident is the involvement of Asst Commissioner Cressida Dick on the COBRA Committee.

As the Met Officer involved in the 2005 Jean-Charles de Menenzes shooting,I can only imagine her inner feelings when she got the call about the Woolwich incident.

http://www.justice4jean.org/

Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,897 ✭✭✭Means Of Escape

blueser wrote: »
    Just watched the press conference with the family. Heartbreaking to see the utter devastation their boy's death has had on them. Hopefully Drummer Rigby is at peace now, wherever (or if) you consider the afterlife to be. Hard to fathom how people can be so cruel to another human being in the name of politics/religion, as this country knows only too well.

Again log on to YouTube and type in humans burned alive for witchcraft
    Will give you an excellent starting point trying to understand mentality

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

One thing I don't get with the UK ,you have the video posted a few times on here the chap from the EDl interview ,some saying there racist extremists plenty of non white members that's another thread,

We've seen various protest in the UK as stated in the EDL interview islamists spitting on UK soldiers coming back from Afghanistan and protesting Royal Wotton basset when military coffins retuning to the UK too ,in the Stacey Dooley programs the same Islamist protests saying what they want and when they want ,
    Yet you protest about islamist your kettled in by a massive police presence and your prevented from speaking or protesting where you want

AlekSmart wrote: »
    Another interesting aspect of this incident is the involvement of Asst Commissioner Cressida Dick on the COBRA Committee.
    As the Met Officer involved in the 2005 Jean-Charles de Menenzes shooting,I can only imagine her inner feelings when she got the call about the Woolwich incident.
    to be honest i couldn't care a less about her feelings, how does someone involved in the shooting of an innocent man become Asst Commissioner? to me that is rather concerning.

Gatling wrote: »
    Yet you protest about islamist your kettled in by a massive police presence and your prevented from speaking or protesting where you want

well the fact that one is "kettled in" to me shows that the met in particular can't police anywhere properly, i certainly don't have a problem with people "speaking out" if they have something constructive or worth while to say, however if their going to spout made up nonsense to further an agenda i'm going to challenge it and where possible debunk it

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,563 ✭✭✭dd972

woodoo wrote: »

I'm hardly an EDL supporter, it would be difficult for any irishman to be,

Might be easier than you think, Robinson in the clip is a 2nd Generation 'Plastic Brit' Irishman called Stephen Lennon.

As regards him, I think he just gets a buzz from the geezer kudos of being listened to and followed around by Burberry capped Football Factory types, he's got nothing to say worth listening to.

A childhood friend of Michael Adebolajo is claiming that MI5 tried to recruit him about 6 months ago. The friend, Abu Nusaybah was subsequently arrested on suspicion of terrorism when he left the interview held at BBC studios.

If it is true, will we ever know?

The worms are overspilling out of the can.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,933 ✭✭✭smurgen

why the hell did they call the family out for a press meeting? in all fairness if one of my loved ones died the last things i'd want is to be wheeled out in front of the press.i think we really need to start questioning the role of 24/7 news agencies.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,689 ✭✭✭Karl Stein

A childhood friend of Michael Adebolajo is claiming that MI5 tried to recruit him about 6 months ago. The friend, Abu Nusaybah was subsequently arrested on suspicion of terrorism when he left the interview held at BBC studios.

Source, evidence etc...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,397 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

Source, evidence etc...

newsnight had interview with the friend, also talked about recent trip to Kenya
    "In his Newsnight interview, Abu Nusaybah said he thought "a change" had taken place in his friend after his detention by security forces on a trip to Kenya last year.

Abu Nusaybah said Mr Adebolajo suggested he had been physically and sexually abused during an interrogation in a prison cell in the African country.

After this, he became withdrawn "and less talkative - he wasn't his bubbly self", Abu Nusaybah added.

He said Mr Adebolajo also told him that, upon his return, he was "followed up by MI5" who were "knocking on his door".

He was "basically being harassed", Abu Nusaybah said."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-22664468

• Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭Norwesterner

She's a convicted terrorist associating with dissidents. Of course she should have been arrested.
    She's been jailed for 3 years now, despite not having been convicted and evidence been withheld from her defence lawyers..
    Meanwhile Anjem Choudry is in the streets calling for Sharia in Britain and for Jihadists to travel to Syria and Afghanistan, and boasts on Newsnight to have not even ever been arrested.
    You're not fit to clean Marion's shoes btw.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭Norwesterner

me bolly wrote: »
    Thank Mary Harney for this mess
    Remember when Aine Ni chonaill from immigration control platform called for a curb on immigrants and full documentation to be required on entry , she was called a Facist
    When the party was in full swing no one gave a rats ass about open policies regarding immigrants
    Now look at the scene with the hangover
    This goes back to Mary Robinson and ilk in the 90s.
    You can be absolutely sure the likes of Harney, Robinson, Blair, and all the others in the "open door" camp,dn't live within 1 km of the nearest illegal immigrant neighbour.
    They're all right-on as long as their suburbian utopia is not affected, then they just move to another immigrant free location.
    These are the ultimate racists and hypocrites.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,389 ✭✭✭mattjack

She's been jailed for 3 years now, despite not having been convicted and evidence been withheld from her defence lawyers..
    Meanwhile Anjem Choudry is in the streets calling for Sharia in Britain and for Jihadists to travel to Syria and Afghanistan, and boasts on Newsnight to have not even ever been arrested.

what type of shoes does she wear ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,725 ✭✭✭✭blueser

me bolly wrote: »
    Again log on to YouTube and type in humans burned alive for witchcraft
    Will give you an excellent starting point trying to understand mentality
    I think I'll pass on that, thanks. I guess it's hard for ''normal'' (whatever that is) people to understand the mentality.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,872 ✭✭✭Sittingpretty

blueser wrote: »
    I think I'll pass on that, thanks. I guess it's hard for ''normal'' (whatever that is) people to understand the mentality.

I think that's a very good idea. I watched it and am really sorry I did :(

• Gatling wrote: »
    One thing I don't get with the UK ,you have the video posted a few times on here the chap from the EDl interview ,some saying there racist extremists plenty of non white members that's another thread,

We've seen various protest in the UK as stated in the EDL interview islamists spitting on UK soldiers coming back from Afghanistan and protesting Royal Wotton basset when military coffins retuning to the UK too ,in the Stacey Dooley programs the same Islamist protests saying what they want and when they want ,

I can't say you're wrong here.

• Advertisement

Like i'd want to clean a shinner terrorist shoes..:rolleyes: I'll happily spit in her face though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,389 ✭✭✭mattjack

Like i'd want to clean a shinner terrorist shoes..:rolleyes: I'll happily spit in her face though

If it was Katie Prices shoes would ya be interested ?

mattjack wrote: »
    If it was Katie Prices shoes would ya be interested ?

God no thats nearly worse :pac:

and why can't we employ our own citizens? very few jobs, some are either lazy or unemployable, or others just look down their noses at some of the jobs, or heaven for bid, their just not the best candidate for a particular job, and no its not everyone.

I suspect this is a windup or you have some secret agenda like are you an associate of Khalida Kelly our own home grown incite to violence cleric.

The comment about Irish people being lazy shows that you have little respect for them.You go to college 3-5 years look for a job then emigrate.The figure 40k each year so far you train to do a job so you look for that job despite the difficulty.
    You make such a comment about Muslims being lazy and you would be banned from this site .This shows the difference its ok to trash Irish but not Muslims that's 'racist'.
    I would like to answer all your questions but I have been curtailed by the moderator for going off topic. I suggest you start another thread if you want answers.Immigration is fine not Invasion.

Newsnight had interview with the friend, also talked about recent trip to Kenya
    "In his Newsnight interview, Abu Nusaybah said he thought "a change" had taken place in his friend after his detention by security forces on a trip to Kenya last year.

Abu Nusaybah said Mr Adebolajo suggested he had been physically and sexually abused during an interrogation in a prison cell in the African country.

After this, he became withdrawn "and less talkative - he wasn't his bubbly self", Abu Nusaybah added.

He said Mr Adebolajo also told him that, upon his return, he was "followed up by MI5" who were "knocking on his door".

He was "basically being harassed", Abu Nusaybah said."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-22664468

But obviously not harassed enough for him to target and butcher a young Kenyan ?

It would appear that Kenyan intelligence,perhaps less fettered by various elements of PACE and such legislation,did manage to extract enough information from Adebolajo to warrant informing MI5.

Perhaps Anjam Chaudry could "win" a Free Safari Holiday to Kenya,that might throw up some cool stuff...?

this thread has died a death.
    time to give to a decent burial MODS

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,543 ✭✭✭dublinman1990

It was reported that there was a peaceful march by a group of Nigerians who had condemned this attack over the weekend. The group was seen on RTE News actually shaking hands with the other mourners who were there paying their respects.

It is nice to see that there a decent amount of love & respect for Lee's family. This is a Sky video btw.

http://news.sky.com/story/1095794/woolwich-murder-family-visit-attack-scene

Also, a report by Sky News said over the weekend that Michael Adebowlae was arrested a few years ago after setting up a stall in Greenwich that incited hatred to other religions by converting young men to Islam.

Any young man that have met him in that community during that time should make a report/be reported to the Met Police by their parents if they experienced suspicious behaviour from him at that stall. It is a frightening prospect to think about after only coming to light after a few days.

You have to think about the consequences that these young men would go through after experiencing the sort of behaviour from this man later in life if they had followed what he was saying.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

A positive fallout, the various sides engaging in civil discussions
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-york-north-yorkshire-22689552
    Fears over a demonstration grew after Yorkshire EDL Scarborough Division posted a message on its Facebook page calling for supporters to gather outside the mosque.

Imam Abid Salik said: "We did have a few people who did come to protest but when they came some of the members of the mosque went over and they engaged in a conversation.

"Some people went over with cups of tea and biscuits, they were talking for about 30 or 40 minutes and then they came inside, which was a really, really beautiful thing."

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭Davidth88

biko wrote: »
    A positive fallout, the various sides engaging in civil discussions
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-york-north-yorkshire-22689552

I also saw this , fantastic stuff ..... wish there was more of it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

this reminds me, I had a dream that I got into a fight with the EDL last night

• Advertisement
Advertisement