Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Books and materials

Options
  • 17-04-2015 9:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭

hi everyone I have recently began teaching as an adult education tutor for a poorly equipped centre I need to buy some books and materials for ECDL modules and Customer Service. Can anyone advise me on any places I might go to bulk buy cheaply in Ireland. I've been looking for ages now and my head is wrecked so if anyone can point me in the right direction I'd really appreciate it!

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,351 ✭✭✭katydid

frulewis wrote: »
    hi everyone I have recently began teaching as an adult education tutor for a poorly equipped centre I need to buy some books and materials for ECDL modules and Customer Service. Can anyone advise me on any places I might go to bulk buy cheaply in Ireland. I've been looking for ages now and my head is wrecked so if anyone can point me in the right direction I'd really appreciate it!

Do you mean for yourself or for your students? If it's just for yourself, some of the educational publishers will give you sample copies.

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭frulewis

katydid wrote: »
    Do you mean for yourself or for your students? If it's just for yourself, some of the educational publishers will give you sample copies.

for the students as well as Me but ill check.out getting sample copies thanks a million

Advertisement