Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Support slot with 3Mustgetbeers

Options
  • 06-06-2012 4:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭

Hey folks any Dublin based original band fancy a support slot in fibbers Parnell street Sat 23rd June give me a shout, Cheers Roar

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭metallo

miniroar wrote: »
    Hey folks any Dublin based original band fancy a support slot in fibbers Parnell street Sat 23rd June give me a shout, Cheers Roar

Hey man,

We (AttackOnApollo) are interested (answered to your message on facebook as well), I have forwarded the request to all the folks in the band, just waiting for the drummer (all the others are available)....pretty sure we can gig, let you know soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭metallo

I confirm that AttackOnApollo can gig on the 23th, sent you a message on facebook too.

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭miniroar

cheers folks slots filled

• Registered Users Posts: 3 soneill27

miniroar wrote: »

Hi there were the EAVES if you have any more slots available give us a shout.thesizeofsound@hotmail.com cheers ross

soneill27 wrote: »
    Hi there were the EAVES if you have any more slots available give us a shout.thesizeofsound@hotmail.com cheers ross

Hey Ross sorted for bands for this but pm your number and I'll shout you for future slots, cheers Roar:)

• Advertisement

Hi folks a slot became available if anyone wants to play this sat in fibbers will be a good crowd

Advertisement