Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Chris Morris back on the airwaves!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,822 ✭✭✭stimpson

Sounds like it will be the twisted brain wrong of a one off man mental.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,444 ✭✭✭✭Skid X

There's a massive three hour retrospective of Chris Morris's Radio career on the BBC Radio Player at the moment

You can listen for the next 4 weeks (and it can be accessed from Ireland(

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b04sp5pq
    From his local radio days to On the Hour, Why Bother and Blue Jam, Raw Meat Radio is presented by Mary Anne Hobbs (Morris' last radio outing was a guest DJ slot on her Radio 1 show: The Breezeblock) and features original interviews with Armando Iannucci, Matthew Bannister, Peter Baynham, David Quantick, Paul Garner, Adrian Sutton and Lucian Randall.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,357 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

Listening to it now, hilarious!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 73,259 ✭✭✭✭Welsh Megaman

Birneybau wrote: »
    Listening to it now, hilarious!

Was it not postponed because he felt 'it wasn't ready'?

Was it not postponed because he felt 'it wasn't ready'?

Oh, sorry, was listening to Raw Meat Radio.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 73,259 ✭✭✭✭Welsh Megaman

Birneybau wrote: »
    Oh, sorry, was listening to Raw Meat Radio.

Just realised, that's what you were referring to :O :)

Was listening to 'On The Hour' only last week, people at work giving me puzzled looks as to why I was laughing quite literally, like a drain :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,444 ✭✭✭✭Skid X

I thought Raw Meat Radio was terrific. I've heard bits and pieces of his radio work but I really should trawl the web for some more.

This was one of the featured programmes (about the decaying corpse of BBC Radio 2 DJ Johnnie Walker being found in the studio). Johnnie is still alive and well and took it in good spirit. I'm trying to imagine the reaction on Liveline if someone did a similar show about Larry Gogan :D

Skid X wrote: »
    I thought Raw Meat Radio was terrific. I've heard bits and pieces of his radio work but I really should trawl the web for some more.

This was one of the featured programmes (about the decaying corpse of BBC Radio 2 DJ Johnnie Walker being found in the studio). Johnnie is still alive and well and took it in good spirit. I'm trying to imagine the reaction on Liveline if someone did a similar show about Larry Gogan :D

Johnnie Walker just saying 'Thanks for killing me' or whatever, and then just taking off on his motorbike. Fair play :D

Advertisement