Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Repeating Leaving Cert while not at school

Options
  • 08-07-2011 3:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭

I'm thinking of repeating the leaving certificate this year, studying in my own time, not going to a school/college...
    How will this affect courses such as the sciences where lab work is required?
    Also, for courses such as ag. science or geography where a project is required?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20 casperkiid

I was actually thinking of doing that myself. I did Geography this year and to be honest my teacher wasn't much help with the fieldwork. I went to grinds once a week and the teacher was brilliant with the fieldwork and the course in general so you could always do that.

I love geography, my favourite subject. Are you taking it up as a new subject or what are you going to do?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,408 ✭✭✭Sunny!!

im not sure would ag science be a problem because i think your teacher grades it?

The lab work is ok. You dont need to carry it out. But bare in mind, it rarely happens if theres an inspector looking for your practical work you might not be able to sit the exam if its not written up.

Advertisement