Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Single at 30+

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37,295 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

stoppress wrote: »
    To be honest though I am what's classified as loveshy
    Hrm. If I admitted to being loveshy, I'd see it as admitting defeat, and I hate admitting defeat, so onwards and upwards ;)

At 30, never really being on a date as such, with most of my oldest mates are either married or not dating out of choice, I'm finding the the pubs and clubs boring as hell, and online dating ain't really happening.

Fúck it, lifes for living :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

I'm 30 this December, and single. Although, my health is not the best - so I don't really get out much to meet girls. I've had a few flings here and there over the past year - nothing lasting more than a few months. I think I emit "run a mile" to girls. At least in the past, I've been quite overly-nice.. Now I've gathered more confidence in myself, I've started to pull nicer girls. All in good time I suppose!

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭stoppress

the_syco wrote: »
    Hrm. If I admitted to being loveshy, I'd see it as admitting defeat, and I hate admitting defeat, so onwards and upwards ;)

At 30, never really being on a date as such, with most of my oldest mates are either married or not dating out of choice, I'm finding the the pubs and clubs boring as hell, and online dating ain't really happening.

Fúck it, lifes for living :)

True enough one supposes but heck my tendency to fancy the hotpants off unavailable women drive me to despair some time :eek: like I mean if I ever do a book on my life Woddy Allen well fall over himself for the film rites:D:D

Advertisement