Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

penis cleaning

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭Sky King

I wouldn't be taking askmen as gospel - I've seen some pretty hairbrained stuff on that site. And I am not talking about scrubbing it with parazone and a brillo pad! Showergel works grand. Rinse well and dry well. Job done.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

Sky King wrote: »
    I wouldn't be taking askmen as gospel - I've seen some pretty hairbrained stuff on that site. And I am not talking about scrubbing it with parazone and a brillo pad! Showergel works grand. Rinse well and dry well. Job done.

I didn't say it was gospel, I just used it as it said pretty much what I wanted to say. My brain is not fully functional today, so took a short cut.

Without veering towards medical advice, a doctor did recommend the using just warm water and a very mild soap if necessary to me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,647 ✭✭✭✭Fago!

Never ever use mint shower gel.

I just wash it thoroughly with shower gel in the shower. Best way for it. Lather up and clean....... just like I'd wash any other limb ( :pac: )

Advertisement