Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

lots of bike workshop manuals here

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 994 ✭✭✭pajodublin

BRILLIANT THANKS

woops caps

edit: arrrrrrgggggggghhhhhh it was in german, not all them are just the one i need :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

still cant get a manual that shows how to change the f to c degrees on my gsxr 1000. Halp

seanybiker wrote: »
    still cant get a manual that shows how to change the f to c degrees on my gsxr 1000. Halp

try here http://www.scribd.com/doc/284980/Suzuki-GSXR-1000-k5-K6-Service-Manual

or this:
    According to the user's manual, press SELECT until you see the odometer screen then hold down both SELECT and ADJUST for at least 3 seconds or more. That should change it. Now, their is another problem that you may not be aware of, and that is if that bike is a Canadian one, it may not change. it is my understanding that the US models and EUROPEAN ones are the only ones that can change. Try this, and if it does not change, you are out of luck.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

Tried that already bud. That changes from kilometres to miles and vice versa. Thanks anyways. :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement