Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Tax Back on College Fees -Time Frame

• 21-07-2014 2:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭

Hi,

Has anyone claimed back tax on college fees, looking for some feedback.

I applied using the Revenue's Form IT31 early April 2014. Revenue wrote to me end of April and asked for extra information, receipts etc. I sent these back at the end of May. I haven't heard anything back since so I wrote to them last week asking for update on my claim.

What has happened since my original claim is that my P21 balancing statements have been carried out for the years of college I am claiming for. This happened shortly after I sent the forms in and has now happened again since I chased up the claim. The P21s have been done online, the claim for college fees has all happened via postal service.

By carrying out a p21 update, is that the assessment of my college fees tax back??

Any information would be appreciate.

Thanks!

Advertisement