Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FM104 Phoneshow podcasts

Options
  • 02-04-2014 5:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭

Howdy, bit of an unusual thread but no other real place for it.
    Looking for some of the podcasts of the old phoneshow duo in past threads here I got a general sense of dislike for it among some folk but if this is helpful to anybody at all I'll go ahead and do it. I have trouble sleeping and for some reason La Femme D'Argent and some silly banter makes it easier. It's now 5am and I've finally clocked it. I went to an archived edition of the fm104 site and found a copy of the pre-Chris .xml RSS podcast data, and manually grabbed all the links since fm104 seem to use an external host for their mp3 files. It comes to about 304 files, 10.6GB, 7.4 days or 177.6 hours of podcasts. If anybody wants me to rar these up and pop them on a dropbox or something just let me know. Now I can finally go for something of a snooze.

G'luck! :)

Also: I'm unclear about redistribution of podcasts but I'm almost certain it's completely fine. The data is still there for anybody to access, only difference is there's no longer a valid RSS feed. If there's an issue I'll simply link the mp3 files.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 garreth1990

Hello,

Do you still have these by any chance?

Or have you ever found any phone show podcasts from back in the day?

Advertisement