Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Athlone Skatepark?!?!

• 20-10-2008 3:49pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 402 ✭✭

i've looked all over the internet and i cant find any proof thAt there is a skatepark in athlone or not?? does anybody know if its open/built or anything, i have relatives in athlone and i really wanna go skate there if its open! if you could post some pics of it that would be great!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,037 ✭✭✭shagman

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 402 ✭✭roguey

nice one man, thanks alot!!:D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,930 ✭✭✭✭challengemaster

Its open alright, and busy too. Always people in it when I'm in training friday/saturday.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 925 ✭✭✭wideangle

At last freestyle are finished with the Athlone park,maybe now they can start on the Cork concrete park!!

went der on monday, its a good park , boarderco was der on monday aswell, im goin bak tomoro!! cant wait..:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6 padcos

Is it free to use?

no, its 4 euro, but thats for the whole day, u can even go away and come back and still allowed bak in

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 482 ✭✭irishlostboy

it looks good too. thanks for the pics. will have to take a trip out there one of the days.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Right4Deadly

Yeah But I Have To Warn You That It Never Opens When It's Wet Or Raining And Sometimes When You Pay And Get Your Token And When You Put Your Token In The Green Box Sometimes It Doesnt Work So You have To Climb Over The Gate/Fence Enjoy!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 702 ✭✭✭wreckless

this saturday in Athlone

:D;);););););)

Wreck%20The%20Spot%20Tour%202011.JPG

• Advertisement

forgot how good this park was.

what a great day there with a bus full of mad skaters fro all over the east coast and ton of locals. full details of the tour up asap

Advertisement