Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hosting Question

Options
  • 28-05-2010 7:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭

Hi

Sorry in advance if this is a stupid question but im trying to get an understanding of websites.

I have a hosting pack with with letshost i think its the complete one i think its called. I understanding that I need the hosting package to for my website and emails, can i upload other software on to my hosting package like livezilla, osticket and desknow or do i need to get a different hosting pack. The reason I ask is I want to use desknow and allow clients to log in and view files and upload files etc. Im paying for a hosting pack and i know im not using it to its full capabilites.

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

I would recommend contacting your web host regarding queries on what software may and may not run on their hosting packages.

We also do not allow discussion of individual hosting companies on this forum.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement