Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone knows whats the best site creation software?

Options
  • 08-05-2010 12:01am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

i was looking at rv site bulider and drupal, what are the people using for site creations?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,119 ✭✭✭p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 maxiproxy

will have a look

• Closed Accounts Posts: 417 ✭✭Tim M-U

Take a look at p's listed urls. The best website creation software changes from person to person, but dreamweaver is prob used mostly..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Huskora

I would have to say dreamweaver is by far the best, drupal is great but takes a bit of getting used to, i find dreamweaver provides an easy to interface.:D

Kind Regards
    Huskora

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭BROWNE51

I used Joomla(total beginner) and found it ok,reasonably configurable.I have also used Parallels Plesk Site Builder(its free on my hosting co)and you could build a site with that in an hour!,havent looked into it much more than that though.

• Advertisement
Advertisement