Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fancy someone of a different race?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭Cunny-Funt

The closest we've got cute aisian birds are the Seoiges...

feel free to help us out on this thread...

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055374232 :)

They're all stunning indeed but my point was about equally attractive women.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,269 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

Dudess wrote: »
    :eek: and WHERE do you drink, young man?

A guy I know is as Irish as spuds with his red hair and milk white skin, and his girlfriend is 100% Chinese. Looks like marriage for them too - those kids are gonna look awesome...
    Actually, that perfectly describes an old college-mate of mine except it's his wife rather than his girlfriend... interesting thought, wonder what their kids will look like!

Only ever known one asian/irish kid, mother japanese, father a dub and he was a gorgeous baby. Haven't seen him since he was two though...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Dudess wrote: »
    :eek: and WHERE do you drink, young man?

A guy I know is as Irish as spuds with his red hair and milk white skin, and his girlfriend is 100% Chinese. Looks like marriage for them too - those kids are gonna look awesome...
    I know a girl whose father was Chinese and mother was Irish. She was stunning until she hooked up with a coke dealing scumbag.
    There's something about that Irish Chinese mix that produces good looking women.

As for me, I'd never willingly impregnate someone of another race.
    I don't give a flying fúck if people find the racist. I just want a purely Irish child. The rest can just suck my balls.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭Havermeyer

I went out with a Japanese/Irish girl a few years ago.

Whatever the race, there are good looking women from them all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭giggsy664

oeb wrote: »
    You see the fact that you can't understand what she is on about a problem?

Fecking hell, most of the women I have been with speak english and I don't have a clue what they are on about half the time.

That thai hooker doesn't count because you payed her.

Advertisement