Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fancy someone of a different race?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

:eek: and WHERE do you drink, young man?

A guy I know is as Irish as spuds with his red hair and milk white skin, and his girlfriend is 100% Chinese. Looks like marriage for them too - those kids are gonna look awesome...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

I have a serious weakness for hot asian girls.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

Dudess wrote: »

With my current monetary status, either my room or someone elses with a lot of dube.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭MIN2511

Did anyone read the metro section a few weeks ago where a black girl commented about good enough to date and not good enough to marry....

Each to their own!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,645 ✭✭✭IzzyWizzy

A guy I know is as Irish as spuds with his red hair and milk white skin, and his girlfriend is 100% Chinese. Looks like marriage for them too - those kids are gonna look awesome...

I know a good few Chinese/white girls and none of them are particularly good looking. I mean they're far from ugly but nothing special. There were some really pretty 100% Chinese girls in my secondary school though.

I don't really find any race more attractive than another. I've only dated white guys so far, as living in Europe, it's the race you're most likely to meet, but I think some black/Hispanic guys are really good looking.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 188 ✭✭villager

have to say on personal level really into latin girls especially spanish. not sure what it is about them but they just dont seem to be as full of themselves as our irish cailins who cant seem to resist covering them self in fake tan and having an attitude that would turn you off women for life

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

Itsdacraic wrote: »
    Unlucky small cock

Nah, not really. I'd hate to have a bright pink dick though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭Caoimhín

I met an African Physio when i was in hoppital lately, wow she was hot..

My oh my.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

I think some races (ok feck thaat, colours) have hotter guys than others, and I'd be more incluned to go for a certain colour than another. This doesn't make me racist though, I'm aestheticist!

:eek: A guy I know is as Irish as spuds quote]

Ahem...

"Wild potato species occur from the United States to Uruguay and Chile"

"The potato was introduced to Europe in 1536"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Potato

:p
    Sorry...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,992 ✭✭✭✭partyatmygaff

asian girls all the way for me. Actually have a certain girl in mind just cant get the courage to say anything :(

• Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 26,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Chinese, Japanese and Korean girls are unbelievably hot.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

In before Hungus!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭Varkov

Racoons, and Lemers to a lesser extent.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭tony1kenobi

Can I christen them Chingers before someone else does....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭thischarmingman

Itsdacraic wrote: »
    Unlucky small cock

I'm half asian half white and I burst out laughin at that..I call it the asian handicap. I can be self deprecating because I'm better looking than you ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭Cunny-Funt

An attractive girl is an attractive girl.

However if there was two equally attractive girls and one was the same race as me and the other not, I'd probably find the Irish girl more attractive.

Its something I've noticed, I'd tend to spend longer checking out average looking Irish birds then I would average looking Asian/black girls.

I would imaging its the same for people of other races too, they would be more attracted to the girl of their own race when faced with two equally attractive girls.

Of course we're only talking about the physical side of things, personality impacts on attractiveness too.

I've been blown away by amazing looking girls of all races tbh. I walked past an Indian girl the other day and my jaw nearly hit the floor she was so stunning.

Fancy? yes.

Bring home to show mother? No.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,119 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

Cunny-Funt wrote: »

if there was two equally attractive girls and one was the same race as me and the other not, I'd probably find the Irish girl more attractive.

The closest we've got cute aisian birds are the Seoiges...

feel free to help us out on this thread...

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055374232 :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭towel401

oeb wrote: »
    I am an equal opertunites pervert.

LoL

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭Cunny-Funt

The closest we've got cute aisian birds are the Seoiges...

feel free to help us out on this thread...

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055374232 :)

They're all stunning indeed but my point was about equally attractive women.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,161 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

Actually, that perfectly describes an old college-mate of mine except it's his wife rather than his girlfriend... interesting thought, wonder what their kids will look like!

Only ever known one asian/irish kid, mother japanese, father a dub and he was a gorgeous baby. Haven't seen him since he was two though...

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

I know a girl whose father was Chinese and mother was Irish. She was stunning until she hooked up with a coke dealing scumbag.
    There's something about that Irish Chinese mix that produces good looking women.

As for me, I'd never willingly impregnate someone of another race.
    I don't give a flying fúck if people find the racist. I just want a purely Irish child. The rest can just suck my balls.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭Havermeyer

I went out with a Japanese/Irish girl a few years ago.

Whatever the race, there are good looking women from them all.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭giggsy664

oeb wrote: »
    You see the fact that you can't understand what she is on about a problem?

Fecking hell, most of the women I have been with speak english and I don't have a clue what they are on about half the time.

That thai hooker doesn't count because you payed her.

Advertisement