Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Buddy list for gaming

Options
  • 06-01-2003 10:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 419 ✭✭

Hi guys,

The guys from the 56k gaming thread gave me this idea. How about we use this thread to exchange buddy lists so when we are on-line for a bash and it’ll give it more of an edge.

I presume we will all be using All-Seeing-Eye (I tried GameSpy again over the holidays, but it was just painful)

Nickname: The Duke or The Duke (IRL) (I used to be the undisputed Duke Nuke’m king back in the days of the office tournaments)
    Servers: primarily UK servers
    Connection: ISDN
    Games: MOH Spearhead, MOHAA, RTCWS, BF1942

Now, if someone knows of an Irish clan site, then this exercise may be a waste of time…

The Duke : ))

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

[DaDs]KdjaC

Same games as above.

DSL

kdjac

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 sbp

Name: borat2k
    Servers: gamesdomain (would play on other servers if ping is not too dear)
    Connection: 56k sh*t (in process of applaying for esatDSL heee!)
    Games: RtcW

Forgot to add (I'm always having sumphin offtopic) - just found this nice website with player rankings, so all da gamerz can have fun with this..

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/front_index.php?

(Go for csports.net rankings on the left hand side menu, go for 'Stats' and search for player)

Advertisement