Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pregnancy query

Options
  • 27-01-2015 10:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hello all I'm not due my period for another 3,days but for the last week ive got morning sickness dizzy soar tender breasts turned off usual daily foods should I be getting these symptoms before missed period if I'm pregnant anyone relate to his. Thank u on advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,832 ✭✭✭spottybananas

Do a test?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭Blingy

shadow1234 wrote: »
    Hello all I'm not due my period for another 3,days but for the last week ive got morning sickness dizzy soar tender breasts turned off usual daily foods should I be getting these symptoms before missed period if I'm pregnant anyone relate to his. Thank u on advance

Early pregnancy symptoms and pre menstral symptoms are very alike so it's always hard to know. However some of the pregnancy tests are quite accurate a couple of days before your due your period so as spottybananas said maybe do a test and see.

Advertisement