Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Extinction of the Irish By 2015?

Options
  • 15-08-2007 1:22am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭

Check out the story here.

The website is run by a couple of mates of mine, it’s their attempt at some Onion-style satire. It’s pretty funny. Have a gander.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,183 ✭✭✭Peared

Probably the first time I have thought an American something was way way funnier than an Irish something. These guys are trying too hard and imo it just doesn't work. Didn't raise a smile. The Onion makes me cry sometimes I laugh so much.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 8,561 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rhyme

Peared wrote:
    The Onion makes me cry
    :)

Nice article, got a few smiles out of me.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,470 ✭✭✭DonJose

mwnger wrote:
    it’s their attempt at some Onion-style satire. It’s pretty funny.
    Onion, more like a turnip. That's 2 minutes of my sad life, I'll never see again.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭HammerHeadGym

If this were an element it would be boron.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

Thats about as funny as rectal cancer

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,129 ✭✭✭pljudge321

Peared wrote:
    Probably the first time I have thought an American something was way way funnier than an Irish something. These guys are trying too hard and imo it just doesn't work. Didn't raise a smile. The Onion makes me cry sometimes I laugh so much.

http://www.theonion.com/content/video/gays_too_precious_to_risk_in

Have you seen this video?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Slow Motion

And there was me thinking this was an anti furriners thread for jobless haters to jump into !

Advertisement