Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

House Building in Donegal

Options
  • 27-05-2015 2:50pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25

Was in Dublin for the Past few days and Seen how House Building has Returned to the Big Smoke
    Has any new Estates been opened up in recent times in Donegal.
    Seen a new site opened up out past the OldTown Recently

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,118 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

Haven't seen any myself on my travels around Inishowen.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 joasia1973

Ran More Meadow is an estate build recently and selling fast. I'm also trying to get house there. At the same time maybe any one knows about reactivation of buildings that once stopped. Im very interested in Ard Cue ( not sure name) next to Carolina Park , opposite Alcorn also. Since few weeks there are contractors painting and doing maintenance. I also this they are Patrick Doherty people ( seen car in Ballymacool office). Does any one know what states are these houses and who , when they will be on sale?

• Registered Users Posts: 29,294 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Thought I had noticed some new ground work being done where the land was being cleared a year or two ago overlooking Donegal Town/Pauls Car Park at the weekend.

Still unfinished and unoccupied units in Mountcharles, just an eyesore of a building site for the last several years.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,206 ✭✭✭overshoot

Mint Sauce wrote: »
    Thought I had noticed some new ground work being done where the land was being cleared a year or two ago overlooking Donegal Town/Pauls Car Park at the weekend.
    you may have missed the big new credit union thats almost complete next to aldi! access is from the main road and through the site, not the car park.

Havn't really seen any new speculative planning in the south of the county, however estates are being finished around the donegal town. Ard Aoibheann around the corner from the craft village/Abbotts service entrance and Ros Mor on the Killymard/Harveys Point road.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,294 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

overshoot wrote: »
    you may have missed the big new credit union thats almost complete next to aldi! access is from the main road and through the site, not the car park.

Havn't really seen any new speculative planning in the south of the county, however estates are being finished around the donegal town. Ard Aoibheann around the corner from the craft village/Abbotts service entrance and Ros Mor on the Killymard/Harveys Point road.

Didn't miss that building. I was referring to the high ground that was cleared behind it, I think during or before Aldi was built. I was not aware though of the access to it.

• Advertisement
Advertisement