Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Student - Part Time

Options
  • 10-09-2014 1:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 47

Hi. Just wondering if anyone would have any information. I was offered a place in IT Management part time and accepted the other day. And thats pretty much all i know. From the website i can see that i start on Monday at 6pm. But i have not been to registration yet. I cant find any info regarding this. Does anyone know when i can register? And what do i need to bring? Many thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 nightowl190

Hi kimmy you won't receive anything more from the college what you do is roll up on the Monday all you need is a pen and paper the lifelong learning office on the ground floor is where you will do all your dealings for anything you need on Mon night you head into class and your lecturer will give you your first access key for your course and show you how to use moodle everything will be up on moodle there is usually a lot of confusion the first couple of weeks but it settles down turn up a little early as the office will be busy they will give u your student card your class number will be on the notice board in the main foyer you will get a half hour break usually at 8 oc lifelong office closes at 8.30 so there will be a scatter for it you will learn most info from everyone else good luck with the course you will enjoy ......

• Registered Users Posts: 47 KimmyKims

Thank you so much for that :)

Advertisement