Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sir, I need to know where I can get some business hammocks.

Options
  • 19-07-2013 3:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 117 ✭✭

Does anybody know a place in Limerick that's stocking hammocks? Other than Argos that is.

Looking for a free standing one, for lying down.

Already tried the Hammock District down on 3rd but no dice :-)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭Mr. TTime

Does anybody know a place in Limerick that's stocking hammocks? Other than Argos that is.

Looking for a free standing one, for lying down.

Already tried the Hammock District down on 3rd but no dice :-)

The Hammock District is probably the most erroneously named District in all of Limerick. Rarely do I find a hammock there that I would like to lie on, let alone buy.

Try B&Q, Woodies, the Co-Op and the likes.

If unsuccessful, www.hammocks.ie/hammock-a-stand-sets

"You know, there's a little place called Mary Ann's Hammocks. The nice thing about that place is Mary Ann gets in the hammock with you"
    :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭the drifter

got mine from hammocks.ie nearly 5 years ago now...free standing with iron stand...best money i ever spent...it gets daily use almost and is still like new.

Advertisement