Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home Poker Game Naas

Options
  • 11-08-2011 11:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭

Hi Folks,

Me and a few of the lads are looking to start up a regular home game.

Im based in Naas so if your from the area and are looking for a game and want to enjoy a home game why not join in!! I have no preference as to cash or tournament.

Let me know if your interested, the more the merrier so if you have any friends that play say it to them too! :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 moone

coolhandc wrote: »
    Hi Folks,

Im based in Naas so if your from the area and are looking for a game and want to enjoy a home game why not join in!! I have no preference as to cash or tournament.

Let me know if your interested, the more the merrier so if you have any friends that play say it to them too! :)

Am interested. It would be over the weekend I should imagine !

• Registered Users Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭muletide

Interested aswell - would prefer tournament though - that way we still wont be in the kitchen when the wife comes down the stairs in the morning !!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 Ryan235

coolhandc wrote: »
    Hi Folks,

Man that sounds class! Where in Naas are you and what game do you play?

Advertisement