Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Recording other channels

• 13-08-2004 9:58pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 855 ✭✭✭

Hi

I have just ordered a DVD recorder and was wondering, will I be able to record other channels, bbc4 etc: onto dvd. I have sky+ and am unable to record other channels onto my sky+ hard drive.

Corm500

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 815 ✭✭✭mickeyboymel

Yes it should be no problem,just like recording onto video- Select the source on DVD as wherever you are inputting the scart signal from the Sky Box and record as normal!

As there is no Autoview on Sky+,the other channel, will have to be selected on your box, prior to recording it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 855 ✭✭✭corm500

Thanks for the info. Thats good to know

Corm500

Advertisement